What audio item did you buy on this Black Friday sale?

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
I pulled the trigger for Raal SR1a headphone on Black Friday sale.​
I hope that Jotunheim R(dedicated amp) will be released soon so that I may use it with my SR1a which is one of the hottest headphone now.​
I had Apogee Duetta Sig driven by Krell KSA 150 from 1989 to 1999 with satisfaction.​
Thus I have a lot of expectation about SR1a which also has a ribbon driver.​

Attachments

• raal-requisite-sr1a-true-ribbon-earfield-headphone-monitors-bloom-audio_1200x1800.jpg
    raal-requisite-sr1a-true-ribbon-earfield-headphone-monitors-bloom-audio_1200x1800.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: Gregadd and Folsom

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area
More tapes from my Russian source who had a big Black Friday sale (they keep up with the US holidays!). Several dubs of Melodyia master tapes, but also some jazz and pop/rock (MJQ, Purple Rain, Innocent Man, etc.)

Larry

Reactions: thomask

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I bought a discounted year pass to Playstation 4, and am currently touring the Greek Islands in 'Assassin's Creed Odyssey".

Reactions: thomask

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing