What Do You All Think, Audio Shows October 2021?

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012

Reactions: andromedaaudio

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Absolutely Zero chance and strongly agree until a vaccine/s are widely available and administered we will not see any normalised return of any exhibitions/trade shows/conferences of any scale and certainly not live touring, i work in the entertainment industry and Live Nation and AEG (they cover most of the global market between them) have some tours postponed from earlier in the year resheduled for April/May but with "No" real sustained return until August/Sept, but to reiterate this is all dependent on aforementioned Vaccine/s.

Reactions: rubinken

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
The Polish show in November hasn't been cancelled yet, AFAIK...
But I agree, I don't think it's wise to attend or promote a show in the current circunstances.

Down Under

Jun 26, 2014
No guarantee on a vaccine either as the virus has been shown to show signs of mutation already sadly.

hogen

May 15, 2018
Oslo, Norway
I will go to the show in Poland if it is not cancelled:)

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
No guarantee on a vaccine either as the virus has been shown to show signs of mutation already sadly.
New research is showing that the antibodies for one Corona virus seems to help herd immunity with other mutations of the virus. You’ll be fine.

Reactions: bonzo75

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
I'd say 1/3 of my friends don't leave the house, 1/3 are limited in leaving, 1/3 back to normal. my significant other and I are in between the latter two camps.

tough to do a show with so many still scared to leave the house. hopeful we have a vaccine in early 2021, Axpona would be up first.

Reactions: rgmd11 and jeff1225

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Just for info
CES Jan 2021 - cancelled, Florida SHow Feb 21 cancelled,
Axpona 2021 April will either be moved to later in 21 or???

I personally believe we are at least a year away from any possibility of a show and that is being optimistic on my part

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing