What happened to TotalDAC at Munich HiFi Deluxe this year?

John57

Sep 29, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
I haven’t seen or read any reports visits highlights nada. It’s like they weren’t even there...

And without knowing they closed on Saturday my wife and I went to the Hotel on Sunday. Mmmmm. Waste of time. No German humor was found. TotalDAC and the funny side of life had left the building. You can visit the packed boxes sir. Where are you going sir? It’s finished.

So I’m thirsty for information if anyone can oblige?

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
TotalDAC was at the Marriott, HifiDeluxe show which was scheduled for Thursday-Saturday only. They decided to do that show according to what Vincent was telling people in the room over High End so he could provide a better listening environment. His new stereo amp was a great surprise
and made the Magico M6s sing together with the TotalDAC Twelve (Mk2 I think) providing the D->A for all his streamed material.

Reactions: John57 and CKKeung

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
I haven’t seen or read any reports visits highlights nada. It’s like they weren’t even there...
And without knowing they closed on Saturday my wife and I went to the Hotel on Sunday. Mmmmm. Waste of time. No German humor was found. TotalDAC and the funny side of life had left the building. You can visit the packed boxes sir. Where are you going sir? It’s finished.
So I’m thirsty for information if anyone can oblige?
https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/totaldac-amp-1-poweramp-debuted-at-munich-hi-end-2019.28075/
:)

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
A video by AV showrooms of the Totaldac room at hifideluxe 2019:
The system was composed of:
Totaldac d1-player server/NAS
Totaldac RoonReady d1-streamer and reclocker
Totaldac d1-twelve-mk2 DAC
Totaldac one-box "live-power" power supply
Totaldac d1-driver, a volume-free preamp
Totaldac/Bibacord AES-EBU cables
Totaldac USB GIGAFILTER and ethernet cable/filters
new Totaldac Amp-1 power amplifier
Magico M6 speakers
Echole Limited Edition interconnect cables and speaker cables
Totaldac/Esprit power cord for the amplifier
Shunyata Hydra Triton V3 power distributor and Sigma NR power cords for digital components

https://www.avshowrooms.com/hifi-deluxe-2019-vids-2.html

Reactions: John57 and CKKeung

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing