What nice wines did you taste this weekend?

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Rose & Arrow FYI

I placed an order for some Rose & Arrow wine on 11/8. Received and order conformation and order number.
Paid for 3 day shipping.
Then nothing. No return of my several emails requesting an update. Their phone just rings, no answer.
Not sure what's going on there but something amiss going on.....
I'm going to dispute my CC charge...
Send me your order # via PM. I will contact them for you. Plus, I am going to the tasting room this week so can follow up for you there as well.

ptman

Dec 23, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Sheridan Vineyard L'Orage Cabernet Sauvignon 2016. An Oregon vineyard with some very smooth wines.

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Sheridan is a Yakima valley (WA state) vineyard… and yes with some wonderful juice. i enjoy the L’Orage very much, but I like the Block 1 a little better, and I enjoy their Syrah as well. If you like chocolate flavors, many WA syrahs have them in abundance, particularly wines from Walla Walla area.

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
And for vinyl lovers who enjoy a juicy syrah, this is tasty: 2018 Psychedelic Syrah, Sleight of Hand cellars.
632E6D14-7D22-4E04-91F0-3FA531977EB0.jpeg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing