What's Spinning Tonight?

XV-1 I hope the Prince album is good, I have just ordered the same 4LP set because of what you wrote.;)

If you like Prince you will love it. Do you have the 1999 vinyl super deluxe box set - its really good if you are a fan of 1999. The Vault tracks are superb.

I am hanging for the 13LP box set of Sign Of The Times to be released on Sept 25th. 6 LP's of Vault tracks never ever released before.

Via Qobuz/Roon...

Reactions: Manesp2 and XV-1
Via Qobuz/Roon...

WOW! This is an excellent album! If you didn't know any better, you'd think you were listening to a recording made back in the 70's. A real life current musician with real talent!

I did not spin anything, but listened to birds, frogs, fish slapping the water and occasional fireworks in the distance from the end of my kayak dock on the river while reading through several 1997-1998 Fi magazines.

20200702_194406.jpg

My listening room is sort of a mess after a new Kallax rack came in for my architecture books. Weeded out what stereo magazines that survived the move last year, will have their own bin.

I did have a chance to hear my NOS tubes from Viva in the preamp the other day. Made a good choice as no degradation in sound even with no break-in.

Last edited:
A real woofer workout 2 CD live set with Bill Bruford, Tony Levin, Chris Broth and David Torn called Blue Nights (Upper Extremities).

20200706_163957.jpg 20200706_164005.jpg

Prince & The NPG ?– One Nite Alone... The Aftershow: It Ain't Over! (Up Late With Prince & The NPG) - this is the bomb - superb

Reactions: Manesp2

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing