What's your Internet speed?

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Mine isn't that great, but then I refuse to pay more money every month. I've had no issues though down/up loading at these speeds.

This level of speed costs me $55/month through Bell.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
How sweet is that! :D

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
How sweet is that! :D

It really heips when I have to upload/download large hi-rez audio and video files to the server for clients.

Plus we can use it for VO when someone wants to record from the East Coast.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
It really heips when I have to upload/download large hi-rez audio and video files to the server for clients.

Plus we can use it for VO when someone wants to record from the East Coast.

I can appreciate that for the business you're in...and you'd certainly need it.

John Brooks

Apr 26, 2010
Washington (the state)
I have Frontier FIOS (they bought Verizon in WA State).
19.67 download
3.68 upload

I would have thought it a bit higher with fiber optic. Nonetheless, it's very stable and hasn't been down once in three years. Streams Netflix just fine.

- John

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
Hi

This is hilarious I did the same sped and mine are :cool:
2024080379.png

So please people stop bitching about 12 Mb/s as being "slow" . Come on! A little perspective and for $50/month you are getting what i remember paying for a fractional T3, (more than $2000/month a little while ago, 10 years) in a an office I had in Miami :(

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Hi

This is hilarious I did the same sped and mine are :cool:
View attachment 3932

So please people stop bitching about 12 Mb/s as being "slow" . Come on! A little perspective and for $50/month you are getting what i remember paying for a fractional T3, (more than $2000/month a little while ago, 10 years) in a an office I had in Miami :(

I think my speed was faster when I subscribed to GEnie before the WWW. :eek: (kidding).

Is this speed on a landline Frantz?

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
:D

In Haiti for the next few days visiting my Mom .. thus the slooooow Internet. Things are changing though .. We expect >1 Mb/s soon ...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing