Where is the best place to sell one of my Halcyonics units?

Avidlistener

Feb 18, 2013
I haven’t sold any of my audio gear in 10 years so I’m not up on where I may find interest in an expensive active vibration platform (and I’m not a huge fan of A’gon). I have several of these units and about to place 2 under my BHK300 amps. These have made great benefits to my turntables and I’m excited to try them under other electronics.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
I haven’t sold any of my audio gear in 10 years so I’m not up on where I may find interest in an expensive active vibration platform (and I’m not a huge fan of A’gon). I have several of these units and about to place 2 under my BHK300 amps. These have made great benefits to my turntables and I’m excited to try them under other electronics.

as shipping for heavy platforms like that is a big deal, the first bit of information you need to share is where exactly are you. there may be someone close who could avoid shipping, and maybe even inspect them personally.

i have 5 Herzan TS active platforms, that are all Taiko Tana modified with LPS's. so i do respect what these can potentially do for the performance.

this forum could be a good place, or maybe Audioshark......or even Audioasylum. WBF will cost you, Audioshark requires a bit of posting history, and Audioasyum is really for low level gear. then there is always US Audio Mart......maybe the overall best spot.

Avidlistener

Feb 18, 2013
Hi Mike, thanks for the reply. The halcyonics unit is in New York City. I just saw the classified section - didn’t realize it was in the forums list until now.

Can you tell me more about the power supply mods and their benefits?

I also own 4 of the modular Herzan units.

Here’s the one under my current table.

Attachments

• 736B96AF-5BA4-41B5-88AC-823031CAB678.jpeg
    736B96AF-5BA4-41B5-88AC-823031CAB678.jpeg
    541 KB · Views: 27

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing