Which Giya for my room ?

joeling

Jan 8, 2014
My room will is / will be around 4.5m wide, 7.8m long, 3m high with slanting ceiling to 4m. What is the biggest Giya model that will fit without overpowering the room ?Thanks.

joeling

Jan 8, 2014
Thanks for the quick reply.

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Nice room. You could go with the Giya Spirit in that sized room but G1 and even G2 would work well.

Reactions: joeling

joeling

Jan 8, 2014
I am getting way ahead of myself here but I am wondering what sort of active external crossovers users of the Spirit are using ?

lscangus

Industry Expert
Oct 23, 2018
My room will is / will be around 4.5m wide, 7.8m long, 3m high with slanting ceiling to 4m. What is the biggest Giya model that will fit without overpowering the room ?Thanks.
I have a very similar room and I am using the G1s2

Reactions: BillK

joeling

Jan 8, 2014
Well, some time has passed & the house rebuild is inching along. Likely, it will be ready by the end of this year. I am still fixated on the Vivid but likely will go for the G2 (if my wallet allows). I heard the G2 with top Nagra & was gobsmacked. However, I do not want to afford the Nagras. So, what other amps has similar sound but with much lower price ?

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
Well, some time has passed & the house rebuild is inching along. Likely, it will be ready by the end of this year. I am still fixated on the Vivid but likely will go for the G2 (if my wallet allows). I heard the G2 with top Nagra & was gobsmacked. However, I do not want to afford the Nagras. So, what other amps has similar sound but with much lower price ?
A friend of mine with a very similar sized listening room (only the ceiling is different with 3 meters regular) has Just received this week his new speakers: Giya G1 Spirit.
First listening impressions are not less than enthusiastic so also the Spirit can fits your room...
Just my two cents...
Marco

Reactions: joeling

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing