which is the best set of speakers?

ericie

Jul 14, 2019
hello i am new here but i am wondering what you guys think would be the best set of speakers to carry the audio of my yamnaha ax390.
i have the ;
Jamo concert2 (with the magnetic fronts)
Philips FB 790
Pioneer CS 979

any thoughts of the quality pro's and cons of theses sets?
thanx you guys (and girls)
eric

Reactions: Zero000

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
hello i am new here but i am wondering what you guys think would be the best set of speakers to carry the audio of my yamnaha ax390.
i have the ;
Jamo concert2 (with the magnetic fronts)
Philips FB 790
Pioneer CS 979

any thoughts of the quality pro's and cons of theses sets?
thanx you guys (and girls)
eric

It will be easier to answer your request with some indication of your budget, new or used, and room size and musical tastes as they would all affect people's suggestions.

ericie

Jul 14, 2019
i was just wondering what would be the best of the three and second best and why, theyre all budget vintage cheap ones but used to be expensive i think but since i am not an expert on sound sets i just would like to know which of the is more high end ....

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
The Absolute Sound has recently reported its speaker recommendations.
In the under $3k category the Vandersteen 2CE Signature II floorstander looks very good value.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing