Which will be your next purchase?

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
So they work like the old Exactpower EP15A power conditioners? I have written in the past they were the most intelligently designed existent power conditioners. Two friends still own my old units and are extremely happy with them. Unfortunately Exactpower does not manufacture or service them anymore.
Maybe, not sure how those work

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
I really like my lino channel d 3.3 with low resistance cartridges. No nonsense design, very silent, very linear response. It is as close to "what comes in comes out", so it becomes all down to your cartridge selection. I got mono/stereo, absolute polarity and low pass filter options. For me those are the ones to get.
I got the same accessories as well as the 1% resistors.

I am hoping the Wally Tools also get me set up so I extract as much information with less distortions as possible.

Reactions: kodomo

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Sorry, one more question , if I may.

Did they have the spec on your cable?, did you provide it? or did you have to provide your OEM cable for a sample?

Thanks!

Not sure. A member here had his done first. Not sure if he supplied a sample before Revelation Audio made it up.
Revelation audio also has done many Pass labs umbilical chords in the past.

The connectors were exactly the same as the Japanese Phasemation connectors.

Regards

Reactions: Kcin

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
I also bought an Audio Quest Angel tonearm cable.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Maybe a power cord for the XDuoo T Aa=30?

omasciarotte

Feb 24, 2022
Saint Paul MN US
www.maat.digital
After reviewing KEF’s tiny and wonderful KC62 sub fro audioXpress, I bought the unit. It’s a perfect complement to my room and the merry–go–round of speaker eval that cycle through our space.

Also, I’m in the middle of a bunch of I²S–equipped gear reviews for AudioKey Reviews, so I purchased a Silver Sonic HDMI 2.1 interconnect from DH Labs. Excellent construction and performance.

tima

Industry Expert
Mar 3, 2014
the Upper Midwest
Thank you Marty. I’m looking for a light with an incandescent bulb and I can’t have a large base Because of lack of space on my rack’s top shelf. I will probably have a clamp or wall mount.

From years back I have a Littlite that takes an incandescent bulb. It has a small metal weighted base with a dimmer. This was there original product and I would be surprised if it is no longer an option so I dug a little deeper on their storefront. They now have halogen bulbs. There are also surface mount, clip and magnetic base options. Very modular.

Cheaper on A'zon.

Reactions: PeterA

Don Reid

VIP/Donor
Nov 14, 2020
When they are finally available I plan to buy a new DEQX Pre-8 preamp/DSP to replace my old DEQX HDP-3. The DSP is an integral part of my fully horn loaded, triamplified DIY speaker system

MichaelHiFi

Jan 6, 2022
After listening to the Allnic D10000 for the last 2 months, the Allnic D10000 DAC.

Not only does it NOT sound like a DAC, It matches my T2000 30th Anniversary integrated and H5500 perfectly. Brilliant.

Now I need a job :(

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing