Who Will Be Attending T.H.E. Show -Long Beach June 7-9, 2019-Let's Meet

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Well it's almost June and that means THE Show. This year's venue at Long Beach will hopefully become the final home for THE Show.

I will be attending all 3 days and would love to meet up with WBF members

To that extent it has been a tradition of mine that when THE Show comes to town I would host an evening get together at my house on one of the evenings

In the past I have had these on Friday and/or Saturday evening depending on how many indicated that they wanted to attend. This was always easy as the distance fro the Orange county venue to my house was about a 20 minute drive . It became more difficult when THE LAAS took place in Los Angeles as the drive was about an hour

With this year's venue being in Long Beach I feel that the best evening to have the get together would be Saturday evening as the commute from Long Beach to my house would not be as long if I held it Friday evening

Having said all of this I would like to invite members who will be at THE Show to come to my house for some food, drink and some music from 6-10

Space is limited due to the huge response I have had in the past

So for those who would like to meet during the day and say hello please PM me and the same for those who would like to take the drive from Long Beach to South Orange county for a Saturday evening get together please PM. Your friends and spouses are welcome to attend.I just need a head count with names and who will be driving as I live in a guarded gate community

Also not everyone will have a ride from Long Beach to my house and back so if you are planning to come Saturday evening please post in this thread if you have a car and how many you people you can bring with you

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
Look forward to seeing you (and Cathy?) at the show - I will be there Friday and likely Saturday. I am trying to get my significant other (Elidia) to accompany me one day. But I doubt we will be able to attend your evening festivities.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Look forward to seeing you (and Cathy?) at the show - I will be there Friday and likely Saturday. I am trying to get my significant other (Elidia) to accompany me one day. But I doubt we will be able to attend your evening festivities.

Looking forward to seeing you again Keith.

Hopefully Long Beach will become the permanent home for THE Show

Reactions: KeithR

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com
I'll be there and can be reached by voice or text at 773-809-4434.

Brian

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
We'll be there with three rooms!

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Will more than likely be driving up from Phoenix. It been to long since I have had the privilege of sitting in the chair. Just not 100% yet n being there.

Simon Moon

Apr 24, 2015
I'll be there Sunday for sure, and Saturday is an extreme likelihood. If I can't make it on Saturday to the show, then I will be going on Friday.

I'd love to meet other WBF members!

Duke LeJeune

[Industry Expert]/Member Sponsor
Jul 22, 2013
Princeton, Texas
I'll be in Room 519, with James Romeyn and Hans Looman of Resonessence.

Jim and I will be debuting our latest collaboration, a stand-mount speaker named Gina. She has a nice wooden waveguide which I designed, uses a really good compression driver and a custom 10" midwoofer, and likes subs. So she'll be sharing the room with four small subs.

Open invitation to one and all to stop by. Even if you "hate horns", as with a little luck we won't have any audible horn signature going on.

RichardA

VIP/Donor
Mar 21, 2017
Calabasas CA
I will be there this weekend. Everyone enjoy the show.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I will be attending the show for all three days. I will be staying at the hotel.

Steve and I will be walking around together on Friday.

Tinka is planning to join me on Saturday.

Feel free to say hello!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing