windows server 2019 or windows server 2022 without audiophile optimiser 3

cpasmoi

May 14, 2021
Hello
small question
while waiting for Audiophile optimizer for windows sever 2022
is it not better to switch from windows server 2019 to audiophile 2022 with fidelizer pro without audiophile optimizer 3
for the audio quality
thank you for your answer

cpasmoi

Tyke

Mar 9, 2022
I switched to Server 2022. You can do most of what AO does for yourself.

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
I found AO to be a bit sterile sounding and non - musical. Plus, I can do more optimization than it employs. YMMV.

cpasmoi

May 14, 2021
Hello

I don't understand what you mean

use YMMV.

thank you for your answer
cpasmoi

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing