Woofer And Tweet

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I air conduct a lot. There is another regular at the barbican, a few times we have ended up next to each other, when he sees me next to him he groans. And puts his hand next to his eye to block the side view. Otherwise he is quite friendly. I have also got taps on my back between movements asking me to stop. I don't. These classical concert attendees are snobs who don't know how to enjoy music. Someone should send them to rock concerts for a primer before they start attending classical ones. It's all about air gestures and head banging

Woofer and Tweet

Feb 15, 2017
Burbank, California
I air conduct a lot. There is another regular at the barbican, a few times we have ended up next to each other, when he sees me next to him he groans. And puts his hand next to his eye to block the side view. Otherwise he is quite friendly. I have also got taps on my back between movements asking me to stop. I don't. These classical concert attendees are snobs who don't know how to enjoy music. Someone should send them to rock concerts for a primer before they start attending classical ones. It's all about air gestures and head banging

Couldn't have said it better. Thanks.

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
See the banner... I think he just misses his former audio dealer. Humor like high end audio can be subjective!
I had seen that. My confusion is why they only went when the restaurant was empty (when no one is ever there). I thought there was a deeper meaning there!

Ultrafast69

VIP/Donor
Aug 27, 2018
Seattle, WA
www.audio-ultra.com
Just discovered Woofer and Tweet; a nice adder allowing us to laugh at ourselves, thanks for doing this.

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
I'm a simple guy; no deep meanings here ;-)
It was the wording. The idea you tried to get across is "why do we keep coming to this restaurant even though its always empty"? Meaning its not popular, so what is the attraction. I read is why do we ONLY come here at the times when no one is here.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing