Woofer And Tweet

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
I dare not let my wife see this last one... already dealing with ordering a new cable just before Christmas. Ouch!

Reactions: Woofer and Tweet

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
During the holidays, "just remember to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."
That movie has been shown at our house every Christmas Day after dinner since Elf was released. On Christmas Eve since 1990 we have shown Christmas Vacation after our dinner

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
This recalls my visit to an apartment off Washington Square way back when I was shopping for a place in NYC. It was a 2 bedroom apartment but the agent admitted that the owner had set up the 2nd BR as a "practice room." Turns out, the owner was a drummer and the room was actually a suspended/isolated room-within-a-room and without any windows. I briefly considered that it might be converted to an ideal, if socially-distant, sound room but decided that it would not suit my daughter and I was not giving up the main BR. I passed on it.

Reactions: Woofer and Tweet

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing