Workout Bench Recommendations

jinger

Sep 28, 2016
What bench do you have? What do you like or dislike about it.

I need help finding a good dependable bench for my apartment. My requirements are as follows:
It needs to be adjustable. The more angles the better. Decline would be nice too.
The ability to put attachments on it (leg ext/curls, etc) would be nice as well
Quality is most important to me. Cost is secondary.

I found this on google: http://www.sportsgearlab.com/best-workout-bench/
Anyone knows if any of these bench meets my requirements?

Please help! Your tips and other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Proformance series by TuffStuff.

Proformance series by TuffStuff.

Now for a qualification: I do not know if the quality is the same as a decade ago.

zz.

Cincy2

VIP/Donor
Jun 2, 2016
Tampa, Florida

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing