Worst Movie of All Time?

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Thor Love and Thunder was mind-bogglingly cringe-worthy. Taika Waititi should never be allowed to direct another movie.

Reactions: ddk and Folsom

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Thor Love and Thunder was mind-bogglingly cringe-worthy. Taika Waititi should never be allowed to direct another movie.
Agree, came off as a joke movie…maybe the intention??

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
My review was that it's a really bad sign with the best part of your movie is a cameo by Melissa McCartney...
the goats were the best:p

• Haha
Reactions: howiebrou

SuperDave

May 12, 2017
Texas
I tried to bury the memory of Pluto Nash deep within but it still haunts me.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
The most recent Jurassic World just released was truly the worst movie I’ve ever seen Plus it’s 2 1/2 hours long. :eek:

maybe at short sprints she was very fast
A4842254-1472-45F3-8223-22C105478088.jpeg

Last edited:

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Don't worry, AVATAR 2 is coming out soon.

This will be the worst film ever made, besting AVATAR 1. :p

• Haha
Reactions: christoph

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Don't worry, AVATAR 2 is coming out soon.

This will be the worst film ever made, besting AVATAR 1. :p
Avatar I was full of cliches but it was far from the worst movie ever made. Maybe the worst by James Cameron though…

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I’ve seen the end of Avatar 2. I dare not watch the rest for money.

• Haha
Reactions: XV-1

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Avatar I was full of cliches but it was far from the worst movie ever made. Maybe the worst by James Cameron though…

Name a worse movie? I have yet to see one.
Not a single redeeming feature in the movie.

jwhite613

Feb 3, 2012
New Mexico
Weekend at Bernie’s 2
Chariots of Fire

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
On Marvel

Johan K

Dec 27, 2022
Sweden
by definition, we forget the worst ones.....and i'll be damned if i'll give much thought to worst movies on a pleasant Sunday afternoon......

OTOH......google is our friend. 5 minutes to review the bottom 10 on this list is time you will never get back. don't bother.

Dear Mike,

Sweden calling?!
I like your take on that one… I agree.. better to put your face right over the TT platter… and watch it spinning -that’s the best movie there is?:p!

I was in the hifi bunker almost the hole day yesterday spinning everything from Glenn Miller in mono to Pantera… ohh yeah.. what a great day I had. Hope you’re weekend was as good aswell.

All the best

/ Johan

Reactions: Mike Lavigne

rooze

Dec 29, 2012
USA
audioresurgence.com
Name a worse movie? I have yet to see one.
Angels and Demons - from the Dan Brown book. Shares the prize for worst movie dialog with Perfect Storm.
EDIT - I can't say these two movies are worse than AV2 as I haven't seen Av2. But I'm trying hard and I can't imagine...

Abbinormal

Feb 15, 2020
"Attack Of The Killer Donuts" A chemical accident in a sleepy town turns ordinary donuts into bloodthirsty monsters. Unaware of the donuts' danger, Johnny, Michelle and Howard sell them to unsuspecting customers. When the donuts start eating their victims, the only way the three friends can save their sleepy town is to track down the killer donuts and destroy them.

"Attack of the Killer Donuts 2: The Killer Cupcakes" The Killer Donuts are back, but when a new threat known as the Killer Cupcakes arrives and begins to drive them out, humans and the Killer Donuts have to work together to save both sides from perishing.

It doesn't get much worse than this.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing