Yellowstone Season 5

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello all, just a quick reminder for those who are fans of this show...Yellowstone comes back on in 3 days (Sun. Nov. 13th).....and instead of 9 or 10 episodes, this season will have 14 episodes.

If I am not mistaken, the first episode will be 2 hours. Set your DVR's or plan on a date night with the family!

Tom

Reactions: PeterA

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Reactions: Gjo

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Well my wife and I finally sat down to watch a very lengthy 2 1/2 hour episode one of season 5 which likely will be the final season. Suffice it to say even though this was a very lengthy opening with a big story to tell. John Dutton has now become governor of Montana and daughter Beth is his Chief of Srtaff. Jamie remains as the attorney general who remains shackled to Beth and John Dutton who both knew Jamie murdered his biological father. As Governor John removes all of the building projects and air strip which was to be built on his land. The Indian population is unhappy with what is going on and suggests more resistance to come from the tribal government

The cinematography and scenes in this show remain as some of the best I have seen. Taylor Sheridan remains at the top of his game

Even the commercials in the show are top notch all based around the cast in Montana

If this is the final season, some bad fights are to be expected and one never wants to go up against John Dutton. How will it end? Stay tuned......

Reactions: tima

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The midseason finale of season 5 was a perfect way to end the first half. Jamie is sceming to kill Beth and Beth and John seem to understand that they have to get rid of Jamie. I suspect others will die. I worry about Rip and Beth as he is the only person she has ever loved which makes me worry something is going to happen to one, or the other or both.

Yellowstone is a huge favorite of the women in my community and the they are all hung up about Rip. In fact the joke at our clubhouse by the women is "every woman needs a 'rip' in her jeans :cool:

‘Yellowstone’ season 5 return date revealed

what I find most interesting was that 1883 was to have been a one season end all but the following shows that 1883 was renewed for a second season. 1923 likewise is supposedly 2 seasons.
So far 1923 is as good as the other two Yellowstone series

Gooch

Dec 20, 2013
Florida
Someone going to the Train Station. The funny thing is Jamie can't see he's being played again.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I'm not a TV person. The last TV series I watched religiously ended in 2014.

I watched the one hour recap of Yellowstone Seasons 1 to 4, and the one hour recap of the first part of Season 5. The writing is fantastic, the scenery is gorgeous and, overall, it is as least as good as the best TV series I've ever seen.

I will watch the second part of Season 5 in full.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing