Zavalinka Master Tapes At Munich.

Jul 18, 2010
I got to Munich and they had a stand at hall1 right at the front entrance. Took time to listen to her jazz tape and it was overwhelming of clarity, layers and sound quality. Tehn I listened to another on the Nagra there and just WOW. At the show you can see her working other rooms too getting her tapes on any machine she could. Very refreshing to see. In the end I was startled by the realism and all of the removed lays of junk that other recordings have. This is a company in its infancy and see big things for them.
IMG_2236.jpg

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I listen same in Milan show also,very good tape,but i lost more time to speak with the Russian girl that listen tape.
She studies in center of Italy

Dec 7, 2018
Italy
m.facebook.com
I got to Munich and they had a stand at hall1 right at the front entrance. Took time to listen to her jazz tape and it was overwhelming of clarity, layers and sound quality. Tehn I listened to another on the Nagra there and just WOW. At the show you can see her working other rooms too getting her tapes on any machine she could. Very refreshing to see. In the end I was startled by the realism and all of the removed lays of junk that other recordings have. This is a company in its infancy and see big things for them.
View attachment 51557
What a nice surprise! Thank you so much Earl for posting it here and for your words. I am happy you liked our tapes. Thank you for spending time with us at Munich, we appreciate! It was great meeting you and talking to you there. Will be looking forward to seeing you in the US

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 25, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you for posting here, Nikolai!

Who makes the subwoofer towers on the outside of each speaker in the Nagra room in these videos?

Last edited:

asiufy

Member Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Those are not subs, but part of the YG Sonja XV Jr. There IS a sub on the far right of the room, behind the two speakers, and it's the full YG Invincible!

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 25, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Oh, yes, sorry Alex! I know what the woofer tower for the XV looks like but I never saw the woofer tower for the XV Jr.

asiufy

Member Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
That's the speaker we had at THE Show last year :) (Sonja XV Jr.)

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I listen same in Milan show also,very good tape,but i lost more time to speak with the Russian girl that listen tape.
She studies in center of Italy
Old soldiers never die.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Tang is conservative tango. This is libertango :p

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing