Zavalinka Master Tapes At Munich.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Tang is conservative tango. This is libertango :p
I now do Libertango dear Bonzo. But my transient is not as sharp and mid-high to highs are not as clear and nuanced as Murat's system. "Conservative" sounds just about right.

Tang :)

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I now do Libertango dear Bonzo. But my transient is not as sharp and mid-high to highs are not as clear and nuanced as Murat's system. "Conservative" sounds just about right.

Tang :)
People can hear the above system in post 13, your system, and this

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Kodomo can post his when his new tubes arrive

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
I just saw this and Bonzo, my new acme 845 tubes arrived a few days ago. I will post a video right after I find a chance to shoot one :)

kodomo

Apr 26, 2017
Kodomo can post his when his new tubes arrive

Here it is. Tang's video had more volume so I raised volume while I was recording, I hope it does not clip. I sit closer to my horns and I recorded from where I sit. I guess this contributes a lot for the different presentation than Tang's. His one sounds like he has his own private booth (the best one) and I sit with the peasants on the main floor towards front, at least on this volume at my listening spot :)

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok

Here it is. Tang's video had more volume so I raised volume while I was recording, I hope it does not clip. I sit closer to my horns and I recorded from where I sit. I guess this contributes a lot for the different presentation than Tang's. His one sounds like he has his own private booth (the best one) and I sit with the peasants on the main floor towards front, at least on this volume at my listening spot :)
I am in the process of getting down on the floor Kodomo ;). According to my speaker designer, the process seems to take longer than I thought.

Tang

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Dear nikolai I prefer your long Facebook video showing uninterrupted music of the same piece to these short clips

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Melbourne, Australia

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing