Clarisys Audio Auditorium Loudspeaker

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
for a long time I was in search of the "perfect" transducers!
I was always amazed at what panels can do, but as we all know, they all have their inherent problems in one or more departments.
sensitivity, space occupation, looks, bass reproduction etc...
for years more than a few companies tried to "sell" the idea with their own abilities , starting with quad to the mighty Apogees. ML (with some other technology),
maggies and so forth.
till came Clarisys audio... that took this unbelievable approach and IMHO got it done!
Now we can have "apogees" like systems in a real full range. all panels!
in beautiful finishes and in an un-distractible chassis. This is not common and the coherent presentation
The treble, middle and bass is from the same material. The bass is only attached on the sides. No mylar anywhere, it's why it's truly coherent.
the energy and musical abilities you can feel in the room with a pair of them is unbelievable.
The sound is open, musical and powerful at the same time! its clearer than any speaker i ever listen to (except maybe the AC Contendo, but talking about SIZE!!!)

So for the past 6 plus month since I heard Clarisys audio for the first time I was in LOVE.
ordered a pair of the new "Studio plus neo". they arrived after a while.. was fully assembled in big flight-cases and in a beautiful black edition.
burn them in and just fall into the rabbit hole to a full blown Auditorium pair.
I couldn't help myself.
i was never thought I could manage something like this in my demo room, this is like a spaceship in Israel from a business perspective (and all perspective to telling the truth). 145K$ pairs of speakers are sold locally once in maybe 10 years! so it's actually for my own LOVE and passion for the brand, music and enjoyment.
I am of course the Clarisys audio dealer in Israel (for all of you that need to know)... but this feels like my own audiophile goal that I achieved!

every model is like another league you can reach from before and the Auditorium as for now is the Only full range ribbon speakers in the world! and they are f#$% amazing!

IMG_5136.jpg IMG_5147.jpg

Last edited:

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Man I totally dig you. Saw them and heard them and can't get them out of my mind ever since. Even worse is being aware that I won't ever possess them due to $ and space constrains.
Saying that enjoy them to the max!

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
for a long time I was in search of the "perfect" transducers!
I was always amazed at what panels can do, but as we all know, they all have their inherent problems in one or more departments.
sensitivity, space occupation, looks, bass reproduction etc...
for years more than a few companies tried to "sell" the idea with their own abilities , starting with quad to the mighty Apogees. ML (with some other technology),
maggies and so forth.
till came Clarisys audio... that took this unbelievable approach and IMHO got it done!
Now we can have "apogees" like systems in a real full range. all panels!
in beautiful finishes and in an un-distractible chassis. This is not common and the coherent presentation
The treble, middle and bass is from the same material. The bass is only attached on the sides. No mylar anywhere, it's why it's truly coherent.
the energy and musical abilities you can feel in the room with a pair of them is unbelievable.
The sound is open, musical and powerful at the same time! its clearer than any speaker i ever listen to (except maybe the AC Contendo, but talking about SIZE!!!)

So for the past 6 plus month since I heard Clarisys audio for the first time I was in LOVE.
ordered a pair of the new "Studio plus neo". they arrived after a while.. was fully assembled in big flight-cases and in a beautiful black edition.
burn them in and just fall into the rabbit hole to a full blown Auditorium pair.
I couldn't help myself.
i was never thought I could manage something like this in my demo room, this is like a spaceship in Israel from a business perspective (and all perspective to telling the truth). 170K$ pairs of speakers are sold locally once in maybe 10 years! so it's actually for my own LOVE and passion for the brand, music and enjoyment.
I am of course the Clarisys audio dealer in Israel (for all of you that need to know)... but this feels like my own audiophile goal that I achieved!

every model is like another league you can reach from before and the Auditorium as for now is the Only full range ribbon speakers in the world! and they are f#$% amazing!

View attachment 121963 View attachment 121964
I so love the look of this setup… absolutely fabulous room and super super sexy speakers and amazing and awesome vinyl rig… (and if it’s ok to say) it would look even 35 times better without the tv on the back wall…

signed
admittedly a self confessed design tragic

congratulations on an absolutely great system

Last edited:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I so love the look of this setup… absolutely fabulous room and super super sexy speakers and amazing awesome vinyl rig… (and if it’s ok to say) it would look even 35 times better without the tv on the back wall…

signed
an admittedly self confessed design tragic

congratulations on the great system

I think the TV is great. It shows a normal person's living space with great equipment for music. I like that. Just needs a kitchen and a squat rack.

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
I think the TV is great. It shows a normal person's living space with great equipment for music. I like that. Just needs a kitchen and a squat rack.
OK… well the curtains should be black then… PS most audiophiles should never squat without appropriate incontinence support.

Edit… no I can’t do it, the white curtains look great… and who wants to watch tv with that gear.

PPS I’d put a dining table behind the listening position… to go with the kitchen…

Last edited:

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
I so love the look of this setup… absolutely fabulous room and super super sexy speakers and amazing and awesome vinyl rig… (and if it’s ok to say) it would look even 35 times better without the tv on the back wall…

signed
admittedly a self confessed design tragic

congratulations on an absolutely great system
Thank you so much!
very appreciate the kind words.
the TV on the back wall is rarely working as at is boring v.s the music and system, but now day crucial for "a living house" :)
(i agree with you that without it , it would be much better).

i assure you that when hitting play, no one knows about the TV. all they see is LIVE music in-front of them :)

Reactions: the sound of Tao

itay123

Mar 5, 2023
A great system byrdparis and I'm sure it sound's great!

In the context with the TV screen, I can certainly understand the
Comments.

In my case, I "solved" the TV issue (in my living room/listening space),
with double heavy SOUND curtains (custom made) ,
one curtain hides my enormous TV (OLED G3 83")
and a second curtain hides a projection screen (106") that comes down in front of it.

In both cases I completely "conceal" the back wall and the Effect of a huge TV screen on the sound.

adyc

VIP/Donor
Jan 5, 2013
thank you. yes, the four square legs are adjustable. i dont why you will want that other then balance them on the floor but ok :))
Thanks. I think people with panel like to adjust the panel by tilting backward or forward to change the sound.

Reactions: byrdparis

rad

Jun 13, 2010
Ohio
Great looking Room , Electronics, & Speakers! I Also own the Clarisys Audio Auditoriums, they are the best speakers I have ever owned or for that matter heard!
Extremely Musical, Coherent, Open, with great Dynamics. I'm shocked a how well they do bass in my room. They checked all the boxes for me.
I did a speaker search for close to a year, stores, dealers, audiophiles homes. Nothing moved me till I stumbled upon Clarisys.
Don't get me wrong there are some great speakers out there & some I seriously considered.
Yes, I also listened to other panels, I won't mention names due to respect.
If your looking for new speakers, I would highly recommend Clarisys. See if they float your boat.

On a side note, the customer service is also some of the best I have ever encountered.

Enjoy!

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Congratulations! The set-up in the room looks beautiful!

I have had planar dipole speakers from Day 1 in this hobby, and continuously thereafter. I, too, think the Clarisys loudspeakers do something special!

I have to ask: how far are the speakers into the room from the front wall? Can you pull them any further into the room?

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
Great looking Room , Electronics, & Speakers! I Also own the Clarisys Audio Auditoriums, they are the best speakers I have ever owned or for that matter heard!
Extremely Musical, Coherent, Open, with great Dynamics. I'm shocked a how well they do bass in my room. They checked all the boxes for me.
I did a speaker search for close to a year, stores, dealers, audiophiles homes. Nothing moved me till I stumbled upon Clarisys.
Don't get me wrong there are some great speakers out there & some I seriously considered.
If your looking for new speakers, I would highly recommend Clarisys. See if they float your boat.

On a side note, the customer service is also some of the best I have ever encountered.

Enjoy!
hey! how are you?
thank so much for your kind words.
i agree Clarisys audio is not only an upcoming power of mature and absolute wonderful speakers company, they un parallel in customer service and availability to everyone who needs!
we hope to let people feel it also from our side locally.

i envy your R2R set up, maybe one day....
enjoy your speakers! its a TOP GAME END POINT speakers for sure.

aviad.

Reactions: Bbock and rad

Macattack

VIP/Donor
Aug 21, 2014
SC Low country
Congratulations on a wonderful end game speaker. Your room is beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: byrdparis

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Just one comment — Clarysis is not the only full range ribbon available. (Alsyvox)

Love the VYGER, looks amazing in your beautiful room.

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
Just one comment — Clarysis is not the only full range ribbon available. (Alsyvox)

Technically incorrect. Alsyvox uses a mylar panel with aluminum foil as signal carrier mounted and stretched across a four sided frame. It's technically identical as the Magnepan QR. Their traces cannot move or module individually, also cannot tension individually.

Audiohertz2

Jun 8, 2023

Magnapan, Analysis and Diptyque (Dipy are FR planar magnetic panels) ..... there maybe others too ..

Regards

Reactions: Bobvin

Audiohertz2

Jun 8, 2023
Technically incorrect. Alsyvox uses a mylar panel with aluminum foil as signal carrier mounted and stretched across a four sided frame. It's technically identical as the Magnepan QR. Their traces cannot move or module individually, also cannot tension individually.

You talking the bass panel , its planar magnetic as the Clarysis is only the Yankee ribbon I’m aware of was a true FR Ribbon loudspeaker ..!

All currently are hybrid Ribbons/Planar Bass panels ..

Regards

Bbock

Apr 11, 2022
Illinois

Enjoy!
Even though I have the Studio Plus, which are one size down, I completely agree with your comments. I’m getting bass flat to about 26hz in my room and no overhang.

adyc

VIP/Donor
Jan 5, 2013
You talking the bass panel , its planar magnetic as the Clarysis is only the Yankee ribbon I’m aware of was a true FR Ribbon loudspeaker ..!

All currently are hybrid Ribbons/Planar Bass panels ..

Regards
Yanke ribbon? I thought Claysis is from Switzerland and made in Vietnam.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing