Clarisys Audio Auditorium Loudspeaker

Bbock

Apr 11, 2022
Illinois
I was first in Italy to have Apogee Duetta,then first in Italy to buy Diva,Magenpan timpani IV and first in Italy with Soundly A1 + sub B1,from 1984 to 1992,had also Quad 63 and 57,Audiostatic 300,Acoustat x and Acoustic 2+2

so I like ribbon and electrostatic speaker.
When I had Sound lab A1+B1 my friends had Scintilla,Apogee Grandad one had Apogee full range with Krell 200 reference on bass,Jadis 500 on mid and Jadis 200 on tweeter.

I had ML 6,LNC2 mono and 4 pair bridge ML N20,so all had great system

So i am very curious to listen Clarisys
I listened last year in Munich and was very impressed
I had Apogee Scintilla’s from when they first introduced them. Had them for a long time until they wore out. It was in the early days of people rebuilding them so decided to sell them. I’ve always missed them for what they did well.

The Clarisys take what the Apogee started and significantly raised the bar. Though there are similarities, they are a totally rethought expression of what ribbon speakers can be. In my opinion, they have transferred the glorious midrange qualities of the Apogee and mated it with a bottom and top end that is extended and seamless.

I hope you will agree upon further auditions

Bruce

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
I didn't understood if the headquarter of the company is in Suisse or in Usa in Saratoga.
We have two headquarters and the distributionship is growing worldwide. Where are you located? All the best

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
I am in Italy,40 minutes from Milan and 40 minutes to Como,near Chiasso
Great, how about you visit me in March to hear the Auditorium? All the best

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
would like to listen very well auditorium but seems impossible to buy, first for the cost and second near impossible to bring to my room with 2 stairs to do

Attachments

• IMG_5637.jpg
    IMG_5637.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5634.jpg
    IMG_5634.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 23

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
1706462268323.png

Bbock

Apr 11, 2022
Illinois
would like to listen very well auditorium but seems impossible to buy, first for the cost and second near impossible to bring to my room with 2 stairs to do
The Studio Plus might be a little more manageable for you.

Reactions: Florian

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
Wonderful :)

The Auditorium, as well as the Minuet and Studio Plus are modular. We can take the drivers out and move them pretty much everywhere, even down your stairs :)

rad

Jun 13, 2010
Ohio
It Can be done! We had to maneuver a stairs for my install.

Reactions: Bbock

PLF

May 29, 2023
Heard the Clarisys last year in Munich and it was one of the rooms I enjoyed.

Comparing the company's various models on their https://clarisysaudioglobal.com website, it was weird (and perhaps not the most user friendly approach) having the measurements just in feet and pounds.

Reactions: Florian

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
Heard the Clarisys last year in Munich and it was one of the rooms I enjoyed.

Comparing the company's various models on their https://clarisysaudioglobal.com website, it was weird (and perhaps not the most user friendly approach) having the measurements just in feet and pounds.
Will be fixed in 3 weeks, we got that feedback :)

Reactions: Zappadaddy

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
@Florian
Will Clarisys Audio be exhibitor at HIGH END Munich in May?
Thx

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
@Florian
Will Clarisys Audio be exhibitor at HIGH END Munich in May?
Thx
We will know by the end of the week. We didn't get a room by ourselves, but we are partnering. We will update. However, our central EU Showroom is in Switzerland for interested clients and we have a good partner coverage as well. All the best

D.Duttilleux

Apr 8, 2018
The experience is "louder" than the audiophile "BS" we write and talk about. It's like breathing music, not just hearing it. Clarisys moves the molecules between you and them in a different way than anything else. it's actually energising the room with waves and layers of music. it's not "spit" or projecting at you (as I sometimes feel with cones speakers)
That's what I also felt at Stavros room... It's a feeling, not a sound.
of course the whole SHEBANG in audiophile lingu is there... huge stage, 3d image, tight and live like bass, texture and clear presentation.
and one of the most important to me. accurate timber.
The Clarysys can play delicately as they can blow your mind with high SPL as live experience. for me it was very crucial! I listen to music sometimes 10-12 hours a day (sometimes more). and I need to enjoy it on any level. and for a big amount of genres.
This part in particular made me curious. Are they capable of playing heavy church organ music (including 32 ft. pipes), or techno at >100dB?

Btw, nice system and room!

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
As a former Apogee Duetta Sig owner from 1989 to 1999, I look forward to lisening to Auditorium on Axpona 2024.

It will be nice if Asylvox speaker is also on Axpona.

Reactions: Bbock

yadayada

Feb 29, 2024
Madison, Wisconsin
I have been following your product line extensively. What speaker(s) will you be demonstrating at AXPONA? I see you have two rooms.

Thank you in advance,

Duke Dykstra

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
We will know by the end of the week. We didn't get a room by ourselves, but we are partnering. We will update.
Any update?
Thx :cool:

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing