Finances | Business | Investments | Tesla Shares

Got news for him and anybody else....nothing will help. Where I live they have instituted a 30 day lock down. I had a appointment today to have my vehicle detailed....Sorry for the inconvenience but we are closed till April 17th ! Will the average Joe pay his bills?

Life goes on. The human race and the world's most powerful economy will survive.

I hope we don’t end up back as a few hunter-gatherers, but this might be the planet dealing with over population.

My investment advice would be .

Go on you tube and watch what peter schiff has to say in these dire times.
Good luck to everybody

What is he saying Andromed?
I just came back from town and last night I was real busy, time is running out around ...
_____

Meanwhile, shutting down the stock market?
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stock-market-shutdown-1.5501352

germany-dax.jpg

Our chief just told us to prepare in doing social distancing for weeks even months.
His tribe will assist people in financial difficulty but they have to do their part.

Stay distant everyone.

What he basically says is everything was a bubble which has been popped now .
And gold is a good hedge to protect against central bank policies.
I m working from home as well , quit boring actually this corona situation

We all knew that the markets (stocks) were overly inflated and this 10-year run would come to an abrupt end. What we didn't know until the last few months, the beginning of this new decade was that a pandemic was coming. Some people tried to warn us (doctors from China) but they were arrested, sadly unfortunately and look @ where we are now.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/s...ho-called-2018-swoon-2020-03-17?mod=home-page

These are really ugly charts.

The UK Govt has this PM announced massive measures to avoid recession in the fight against Covid 19.
It will pay 80% of the wages of all employees companies keep on their books up to a maximum of £30k per annum on top of previously announced measures. It includes workers in the gig economy and help also for the self employed.
Partnered with closure of restaurants, pubs, clubs cinemas and gyms and follows earlier announcement of school closures from today, the last though will continue to take children of essential workers and vulnerable children.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing