from the Pines

nephilim

Jul 16, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hi everyone. My name is Keith from the Philippines.

I've been an audiofool for some time now, thanks to my good friend and partner JackD201. I'm into SET amps and high sensitivity speakers, but I do appreciate a good system when I hear one, regardless of price. I'm into all sorts of music, but I gravitate to classical music most of the time.

I look forward to visiting this forum more often and learning from you all.

All the best ...

Keith

Last edited:
Hi everyone. My name is Keith from the Philippines.

I've been an audiofool for some time now, thanks to my good friend and partner JackD201. I'm into SET amps and high sensitivity speakers, but I do appreciate a good system when I hear one, regardless of price. I'm into all sorts of music, but I gravitate to classical music most of the time.

I am look forward to visiting this forum more often and learning from you all.

All the best ...

Keith

Seems to be a lot of audiophiles in the Phillipines :) Welcome!

Seems to be a lot of audiophiles in the Phillipines :) Welcome!

Thank you for the warm welcome Myles. Actually yes, Filipinos do love their music. ;-)

Hey bro, from the title I thought there was someone with your username registered from Baguio City ;) The new house and prog house playlists are ready for burnin' tonight. Nice and easy, have a reunion tomorrow. You game?

Can't bro. The better half's time to go off tonight. I'll be playing Nanny McPhee after being gone practically the whole weekend last week. Next week maybe? Btw, didn't realize I was already registered here. lol I finally got the time to check out this excellent forum?

Hi nephilm,

Thanks for the pm. Wouldn't have thought it was you it not for your pm. Like JackD201, I thought you were from Baguio City. Glad you joined us here. Welcome and hope to read your posts.

I've gotten so used to UK and US colleagues and clients calling the Philippines the Pines. Sorry for the confusion JackD and mullard. ;-)

Indeed Dimfer, the offspring of fallen angels and mortal women. Keith betrays his Gothic Rock roots ;)

Ah yes, my angst years. The music of that time still gets me going though.

Indeed Dimfer, the offspring of fallen angels and mortal women. Keith betrays his Gothic Rock roots ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing