Most in US won't be able to escape 'fiscal cliff'

The defining characteristic of a fundamentalist: a delusional believe he has deeper insight into an absolute incontroversible truth, that most of the masses simply fail to grasp due to lack of eduction, intelligence or deeply ingrained prejudice.

This delusion makes the fundamentalist feel justified in referring to those that don't share his believes as "blind clueless plebs", which typically does not endear him to his fellow citizens.

There's a lot of irony there Edorr, do i need to post up your responses calling me hopeless, i can back up what i say by providing actual incidents, not printed trash and opinion ..

This delusion makes the fundamentalist feel justified in referring to those that don't share his believes as "blind clueless plebs", which typically does not endear him to his fellow citizens.

Seems to me he doesn't really care what you or I think as it seems we are all misinformed

Seems to me he doesn't really care what you or I think as it seems we are all misinformed

Yes, i must have missed it ....me not caring what you think ..

1. was it when Edorr said i was hopeless ,delusional and a fundamentalist ideologue..
2. Maybe when WLVCA called me a libertarian IDEOLOGUE and insinuated i was antisemitic ..

Sad , when you have no game ...

Last edited:
Your time would be better spent providing info, where are the names of the owners of the federal reserve or is your demagoguery part of your charm ... :)

The fed is owned by 1000s of private banks that are part of the fed system, including all national banks

-- I luv this; tells us a lot about our 'financial' capitalist history (United States of America) and what some people perceived of it. :b ...Or know about it today.

When was the last time the fed was audited Edorr...?
What power do these banks have over the Fed..?
Got those M3 numbers yet.?

It's not right to say these banks own the FED , when they have no power over it's operation and by the way what was Nixon famous for doing .. ?

<snip>and by the way what was Nixon famous for doing .. ?

On the day Richard Nixon died, P. J. O'Rourke quipped, "Anyone who hated the Kennedys couldn't have been all bad." So, I guess he was famous for hating the Kennedys.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D :D :D

1. was it when Edorr said i was hopeless ,delusional and a fundamentalist ideologue..
2. Maybe when WLVCA called me a libertarian IDEOLOGUE and insinuated i was antisemitic ..

This was in response to being called a clueless pleb.

No one insinuated you're anti Semitic. Your just quoting anti Semitic
Sources to make your point.

Lighten up man,

Everyone I believe has a game to play as it involves all of us. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass but rather was interested in answers to some of the things you said only because much of it is indeed new to me and I found it quite fascinating. Having said that, the question was begged only because many of your posts (to me at least) come across as cryptic, with incomplete sentences, dangling participles, questions being asked by you and answered by others. Frankly I don'y care what your (or anyone here) political affiliation is but I do respect yours and others comments.

Many times members come back with a snippy response to you only because he felt he had answered your question honesty and accurately however your retort IMO was somewhat demeaning. IMO if you felt the way you did, you need to back it up with statements rather than with unanswered questions by you

Just the way I see it

EDIT: I also believe that you have a great deal of information to share with members. To me it is how you share this information that causes members to react. So I am going to ask everyone participating in this thread to understand , "challenge the post, not the poster"

When was the last time the fed was audited Edorr...?
What power do these banks have over the Fed..?
Got those M3 numbers yet.?

It's not right to say these banks own the FED , when they have no power over it's operation and by the way what was Nixon famous for doing .. ?

You asked me who owns the fed and I answered the question. I said myself the large private banks are calling the shot. I also said this is just how things work in the USA.

-- Jeez, I luv to know where about you're from A.wayne; just for curiosity sake. :b
Can you at least tell if it's from the USA?

Hey, I just asked again for the second time. :b ...And you're still free to answer. ...Sorry for the OT.

Steve,

I have given answers, the direction of posting was changed when they decided (edorr and WLVCA) To make accusations instead of posting info, i have attacked no one, only responded to attacks and will try not to answer so cryptic, not sure how ..

Anyway ,

Edorr insist on posting laws and regulations regarding the Feds, when in practice they mean diddle, it's like all of us became shareholders of WBF, yet we have no say and cannot enforce rules laid down by AMIR, so we all have to listen to ML53's ..... :)

Are we owners ....?

facts are not what is just said or written , but what is done in practice, tangible doings, if the focus is the FEDs, we can discuss, i dont get why one should point out a qouted source as a Nazi sympathizer, yet our President(s) gives a Known Nazi responsible for thousands of deaths of jewish slaves funding and made him the head of our space program...

I have yet to see any proof provided to dis-credit what i have said , i asked when was the last time the FEDS were audited, the answer , never , think of that for a moment ...

and for the record, I live in the USA and my last name is Jewish from a village very close to Micro , those inclined can throw more antisemitic posturing my way ..

My apologies to anyone offended including but not limited to, WBF members, stray animals, low feedback toobs and SS lovers alike ...

regards,

Last edited:
-- Thank you sir! ...And I like you, a lot. :b ...What I'm reading from you, and your sense of god* humor.

* Voluntary typo. :D

You ain't need no apology with me; in my book you are perfectly alright.
Your style is yours, and yours only, and I respect it 100%.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing