New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Amazing night as the standings are just a little tighter this morning. OKC wins while Wolves lose. And who would ever imagine OKC all alone stage top However Woves and Nuggs are 1/2 game behind as they all are looking over their shoulders at the Clippers.

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Here’s an amazing stat I just read about OKC. Some are comparing their offense to the year GSW won 70 games

the Thunder are beating opponents by a ridiculous 10 points per 100 possessions.

• Wow
I’ve become resigned to the fact that the Suns are much overrated and will play the role of spoilers if they continue at this pace

I wonder how KD felt last night getting beaten by OKC

KD just seems to have gone quiet Booker carries the team

• Wow
Clippers vs Bucks now, but no Giannis. Bucks on 6 game win streak, Doc vs Lue. Interesting.

Well, Bucks did a suprised run at the middle of the 4th. They were trailing most of the game. Doc beat his student.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Well, Bucks did a suprised run at the middle of the 4th. They were trailing most of the game. Doc beat his student.
I anticipated that would be the outcome.Clippers have become a terrific team but I just don't see them emerge from the west let alone beat either Bucks , Celtics or.......in the EC

Clippers I se in the final 4 in the WC but won't go further

For me however I almost became apoplectic last night watching there Lakers and OKC. I thought it would have been an OKC destruction of there Lakers.

Instead D'Lo becomes hot nd Lakers rush the Thunder 116-104

This is almost shades of Lakers from the final part of last season as they emerged from the Play In and won its nest 2 series to end up vs the Nuggets in the WC final nd we all know how that reality check went

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
as much as I hate to say it because of how I feel about Doc, like it or not , the Bucks have a 6 game win streak going but the Celtics are on an 11 game win streak and remain 8 games ahead of the Bucks

I also feel that the Nuggs are finally righting their ship as they look better each game. They are ties with OKC each being 1/2 game behind Wolves. I believe the Nuggs over this next week or 2 will do what they always do ......win....and will find themselves once again back in first place in the WC.....BUT the Wolves and OKC are amazing teams so this final part of the season has begun to heat up. I anticipate an amazing finish as there are so many real contenders rather than being poseurs

I commented yesterday that I felt KD as good as he is , is merely going through the motions and the Suns have failed to play up to expectations.

Finally Stephen A comments about the lack luster KD

Stephen A. calls out Kevin Durant's leadership with the Suns

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Tatum missed the final second shot again. Coach had 2 timeouts, let Tatum hugged the ball with 15 seconds left and wasted time dribbling for him to be the hero. He has never done it yet. 2 things learned towards the playoffs, coach should call time out, and don't let Tatum touch the ball for the game winning drive. There are 4 very good shooters there. SMH

Last edited:
well the Cavs proved the Celtics vulnerable as they come back from 22 down to bet the Celtics by1.

It just proves on any given day any team can beat any other team.
It's a 7 game series that separates the men from the boys and I'm still betting Celtics :)

well the Cavs proved the Celtics vulnerable as they come back from 22 down to bet the Celtics by1.

It just proves on any given day any team can beat any other team.
It's a 7 game series that separates the men from the boys and I'm still betting Celtics :)
I fully agree

Reactions: Steve Williams
KD silenced the critics. Monster game to beat Denver.

KD silenced the critics. Monster game to beat Denver.
I have been watching KD this season and he has flashes of greatness and last night in OT was one of them as Sound defeat the Nuggets in OT to halt the Denver run to the top.

Cavs win let night has to go dow as a. similar victory the Lakers had last week over the Clippers when they too came back from down 21 to win the game.....once again o any given night any team can beat even the best but it comes down in the ed to a 7 game series

Fabulous read.......Number 1 should bring a smile to Phil's face and number 2 a grimace to mine

10 things we’ve learned as season enters fourth quarter

With roughly 3/4 of the 2023-24 season complete, here's what to watch for as the season heads for the stretch run.

It would seem like More often than not the Phoenix Suns
have 2 out of 3 of their big three playing. Last night? The one missing was Booker.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing