New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Tight game so far, Knicks holding their own, and they are defending pretty well.

Nuggets are really strong, man for man, they have the weapons and a great system that moves the ball around to the best positioned shooter. Porter Jr. has found his level and still has to peak, imo.

Steve, nba.com has added the PS to OKC, which is tied with Denver for the top spot.

Reactions: Steve Williams
well at the end of the day it was a great game but the Nuggets still come away with the win. The Knicks just seem to lack consistency but they are in the top 6 and if healthy they might win a series or 2 but not the whole enchilada.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
The one team in the east that seems to be getting hot is Orlando. I said earlier in the year that they surprised me as to how easily they beat the Lakers. This kid Banchero is going to be great

Reactions: christoph
My son sent me this video showing Harden trying to block Kawhi's shot. The guy must have gone nuts .

I saw that playback yesterday. What was he thinking?? What if he did block the shot....how funny would that have been

Reactions: jadis
in the EC more teams have playoff spots whereas in the WC only 2 teams . IOW there is a huge move for final slots. My only concern is that while other teams are beginning to peak the Celtics have remained strong all year....which makes me worry that they might have peaked too soon and might get complacent ...coach Mazzula has to keep his team motivated and feel the fire in their gut that they want this so badly that nothing will stop them.

in the EC more teams have playoff spots whereas in the WC only 2 teams . IOW there is a huge move for final slots. My only concern is that while other teams are beginning to peak the Celtics have remained strong all year....which makes me worry that they might have peaked too soon and might get complacent ...coach Mazzula has to keep his team motivated and feel the fire in their gut that they want this so badly that nothing will stop them.
Yes, the mindset is important. And I'm glad to see coach give playing time to his bench players and give them confidence. Notably the small guard Pritchard, long range shooter Hauser and Kornet the giant. But I still see the road going thru Joker and Denver. And Denver has to beat some good western teams, like the Thunder and the Wolves. I imagine the only way for any team to beat the Nuggets in a 7 game series to to limit Joker to something like 15 points a game and 8 rebounds and 5 assists, and that is a tall order in itself.

Yes, the mindset is important. And I'm glad to see coach give playing time to his bench players and give them confidence. Notably the small guard Pritchard, long range shooter Hauser and Kornet the giant. But I still see the road going thru Joker and Denver. And Denver has to beat some good western teams, like the Thunder and the Wolves. I imagine the only way for any team to beat the Nuggets in a 7 game series to to limit Joker to something like 15 points a game and 8 rebounds and 5 assists, and that is a tall order in itself.
they have to get out of the EC before they think about the WC Nuggets o_O

Reactions: jadis
well at the end of the day it was a great game but the Nuggets still come away with the win. The Knicks just seem to lack consistency but they are in the top 6 and if healthy they might win a series or 2 but not the whole enchilada.
Well, at the end of the day they remain a tough out missing their starting front line - very much doubt there is another team in the league who could've survived the loss of their 3,4,5 players. That said, it actually seems like Mitchell Robinson, Julius Randle and OG Anunoby WILL be back for the playoffs - how strange will that be. If they get their legs under them and are truly healthy, I predict they will erase Boston's wet dream around Tatum, Brown & Porzingis and face Denver for the ring.

Well, at the end of the day they remain a tough out missing their starting front line - very much doubt there is another team in the league who could've survived the loss of their 3,4,5 players. That said, it actually seems like Mitchell Robinson, Julius Randle and OG Anunoby WILL be back for the playoffs - how strange will that be. If they get their legs under them and are truly healthy, I predict they will erase Boston's wet dream around Tatum, Brown & Porzingis and face Denver for the ring.
The Knicks are a strong team and I don't dispute your thoughts but if the Knicks are missing a bunch of starters I don't see them beating the Celtics in a 7 game series but, the Celtics have choked before

The Knicks are a strong team and I don't dispute your thoughts but if the Knicks are missing a bunch of starters I don't see them beating the Celtics in a 7 game series but, the Celtics have choked before
I honestly see the powerhouse in the EC now as the Bucks as they are healthy and Dame and Giannis are playing well together ...However I do believe there will be upsets in both conferences

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Pelicans beat the Heat, McCollum hits 30 points. This is the guy who must be consistent for the Pels. He was the 'Scottie Pippen' of Lillard in Portland. :D

Well, injuries are the ifs and buts, and as Thibs said, 'we control only what we can control.' I've seen a Knicks - Celtics game and Randle and the huge Robinson were wreaking havoc. Robinson may actually be a good concrete block to withstand Jokic's bullying in moves. :D

watching the Lakers game and Tyrese Maxey its a heck of a good player. The Lakers can make any bad team look good. Tonight no exception, without Embiid, Lakers and Sixers playing it tight

End of 3rd Sixers 76-Lakers 75

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing