240420 Comtesse full unveil.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 3
Göbel High End announce the unveiling of their new
small sized floor standing loudspeaker Divin Comtesse
Press Release
03rd May 2024 HIGH END
Patented Loudspeakers & Cables made in Germany
®
We at Göbel High End are happy to unveil, our new ultra high end small sized floor standing
loudspeaker Divin Comtesse.
The exclusive world premiere of our Divin Comtesse will be at the Munich High End show 2024,
which will take place from 9th - 12th May 2024 in the MOC Munich. We are happy to warmly
welcome you in our room E115 Atrium 4.1
Since a long time we were working on a new smaller sized floor standing loudspeaker model within
our Divin line in order to address clients with smaller/narrower rooms, which are looking for the best
possible loudspeaker solution for their setup. And we accomplished to transform the awesome one of
a kind sound qualities, the outstanding and unique technologies and design properties of our Divin
loudspeaker series into a smaller footprint. The Divin Comtesse is a proud member of the Divin series
and we didn’t save on any qualities at all.
As every single product from Göbel High End, the new Divin Comtesse is a product of the finest
German engineering, executed with absolute passion in all details and completely produced to the
pinnacle of perfection in Germany.
We make all these efforts, so every Göbel High End loudspeaker / subwoofer and every Göbel High
End cable have the ultimate benchmark sound quality paired with unconditional reliability and the
minimum possible tolerances.
Our goal is to really bring music alive! That is, and always has been the passion behind all our efforts,
researches and technologies:
To manufacture real statement products, which bring the ultimate real emotional music experience!

Specifications
Principle: 3-Way, high sensitivity, symmetrical bass reflex loudspeaker
Driver: 1 pcs. Göbel® High End proprietary long throw bass chassis (8 inch), 1 pcs.
Göbel® High End proprietary midrange chassis (8 inch), 1 pcs. significantly
improved Mundorf AMT coupled over a massive aluminum wave guide with a
proprietary curve progression
Enclosure: acoustically optimized, constrained-layer damping, with internal extensive
bracings, tropical room proof, resin bounded composite board
with max. 50mm wall thickness
Standard finish: real piano lacquer black, aluminum parts in black ultra matt soft touch
with silver brushed aluminum high lights.
Any finish is possible on customer request!
Sensitivity: 89 dB / 1W / 1m
Frequency response: 28 - 28.000 Hz
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Impedance minimum: 3,3 Ohm at 100 Hz
Dimensions: 100cm (H) x 30,5cm (W) x 45cm (D)
Weight: 75 kg without packaging
Packaging: professional flight case for easy setup and max protection

Expected price in the USA 64900. per pair in standard finishes. Custom finishes available at small upcharge.

Hope you will attend.

Attachments

• IMG_4767.jpeg
    IMG_4767.jpeg
    446.9 KB · Views: 4
thats a before picture of the spaces in MOC. Glass windows and glass wall at the front and back of these rooms

Some set up pictures before the show opens

Attachments

• IMG_4772.jpeg
    IMG_4772.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4771.jpeg
    IMG_4771.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4770.jpeg
    IMG_4770.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: mxk116
Some set up pictures before the show opens
That Comtesse looks to be a lovely piece of kit. Although it looks a bit odd with the burly Sovereign sub looming in the background and the enormous pair of Pilium amps in between. Have fun at the show.

That Comtesse looks to be a lovely piece of kit. Although it looks a bit odd with the burly Sovereign sub looming in the background and the enormous pair of Pilium amps in between. Have fun at the show.
Thank you. I am looking foward to hearing the newest member of the Gobel family. I have not heard our speakers with Pilium products and we will have the new Wadax Studio in the room as well. Of course is the Kronos TT not sure which version but its always fun with Louie Louie !
I think the sub is there so that people can see it and it is very easy to turn on and off for demo purposes. They are amazing subs! I'm not staying as long as ususal. I arrive Thursday and I am coming home Sunday. I've been traveling way to much this spring and I am tired. The show however has a lot of new items and that should make it fun and interesting.

Thank you. I am looking foward to hearing the newest member of the Gobel family. I have not heard our speakers with Pilium products and we will have the new Wadax Studio in the room as well. Of course is the Kronos TT not sure which version but its always fun with Louie Louie !
I think the sub is there so that people can see it and it is very easy to turn on and off for demo purposes. They are amazing subs! I'm not staying as long as ususal. I arrive Thursday and I am coming home Sunday. I've been traveling way to much this spring and I am tired. The show however has a lot of new items and that should make it fun and interesting.
Looking forward to reading your impressions. Travel safe

I spy with my little eye a Wadax Studio
player

Attachments

• IMG_4774.jpeg
    IMG_4774.jpeg
    426 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4773.jpeg
    IMG_4773.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: mxk116

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing