[SOLD] FS/Trade: Sonus Faber Elipsa Red Violin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz65

Sep 26, 2014
Italy
Hi everybody,
I'm selling my beloved and mint Sonus Faber Elipsas Red Violin or trade them with Sophias 3 in mint conditions too, with money balance.

SF are in Italy, first and only owner, actually listed in audio-markt.de:

http://www.audio-markt.de/_markt/item.php?id=5064083022&

Max

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really very tempting, despite the fact that I've never actually heard them. Where in Italy? I wonder how much it would cost to ship to Ireland...

Edit: Sorry, I see now it's Turin.

Last edited:
So after a little bit of dithering I bought Maz65's speakers and they arrived yesterday in immaculate condition and sounding gorgeous.

I have to say, this transaction was a pleasure from start to finish. Maz65 was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process, sending photographs of the boxing/unboxing procedure, ensuring bombproof packaging on the pallet, staying in contact with both myself and the shipping company until they arrived at my front door and beyond, and generally being everything you could ask for in a seller. If you're thinking of buying anything Maz65 is selling, don't hesitate. You won't find a nicer guy to deal with.

I have to say how much I was afraid more than Diapason during the shipping phase, that's the reason because I constantly monitored the travel of my Elipsas to Ireland :D , but I prefer to mention Diapason as a true music lover and , at the end , that I find a friend in Dublin: highly recommended buyer.

That's the beauty of our passion, finally, Elipsas are in their right place.

And, of course, I am encouraging Diapason to write his personal review in SF section of WBF :) because I never heard Elipsas with high class tube amps, only SS, and I am sure he can give a good contribution to the forum in that sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing