[SOLD] Keces DC-216 linear power supply for Mac Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz65

Sep 26, 2014
Italy
I'm selling Keces linear power supply DC-216 12 Ampere, 1 month life, like new.
Input voltage is 220-230V

Keces DC-216 has been created to supply power to Apple Mac Mini version "late 2014" (the one with the RAM onboard with no possibility to change) and before,
because the new Mac Mini energy consumption has a peak of 7 Ampere when switching it on, and the 6 Ampere DC-116 is not enough.
Original packaging and Mac Mini internal cable to replace the original power supply is also provided. I can send the operation sequence pictures, the modification is fully reversable.

If you want to use it for other equipment than Mac Mini, the DC-216 is 12V but the voltage can be switchable.
You could open the top case and then you could see the connector that can switching 12V to 15V and adjusted +-2V with trimmers.
1. 12V: 10V~14V
2. 15V: 13V~17V

Picture below (sent me from Keces).

My request is 500 euro. New is 780 euro with customs taxes.
I can consider trade in with:
- power cables like Shunyata Zitron (little IEC plug, not the big one Furutech like) with money balance, depends on the cable price
- MSB Analog Optical/Sp.Dif card interface with money balance
- Auralic Aries with money balance.

You can find more info googling in http://www.computeraudiophile.com

Max.

IMG_20160531_194103rid.jpg
DC-216.jpg
DSC_0444rid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing