There are two new beautiful violin music tapes ready to go

tony ky ma

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2010
Whitby Ontario Canada
Hi guys
I don't know too much about classical music but my favor is easy listening classical music like Massenet-Meditation which had been recorded so many times by different players, so far the best performed and the best sound is known by Michael Rabin's Magic Bow of Capitol's LP, now this LP is rare to find and very expensive, when I listen to the Meditation's recording played by Xiang Yu in Violin Encores tape, I am not saying Xiang has the same level of Michael Rabin in performing but I can feel more player's emotion by the tape than the LP of Capitol, same happen to the Schindler's list too in the same tape, compare to the CD of the original sound track played by Itzhak Perlman, if Mr. Perlman can play for us and record in tape I am sure that will be another story. Even the same performer( Xiang) play the same Meditation in other time (the other violin album tape) with different violins (Stradivari in Violin Encores), you will find the two Meditation in difference if you get both tapes.
Violin Encores is the best recording of ours so far I like it very much and hope you guys will like it too ( Ki heard that in CES , but delay ready up to now because of clearing the legal works)
PS Ed can refresh your tape if you find the sound quality is going down because of using too much , you just send the tape back and pay for the shipping you will have a new one again, we are not planning to make money in this hobby, we just want to share the happiness of what we had done, all kinds of feed back are welcome we want to keep improve
tony ma from ultraanaloguerecordings

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing