What will bring you Santa Claus for your system?

I made a list and handed it to him.

He said in the next 18 months or so.

-New turntable/arm (AMG V12)
-New digital processor. (TBD)
-New isolation platforms

Santa has been dropping by frequently this year.

TrueSound Works Divas
SGM 2015
Totaldac Reclocker & Totaldac Six
Totaldac Live Power supplies x 2
Grand Prix Monaco 4 shelf
TA Reference XL AES/EBU
Router, NAS, Fibre,
FTA USB
ML-23.5, Pass Labs X350.5
Shunyata Black Mamba x 2
Shunyata Cobra Etron

This year I ordered a 14 inch Kuzma 4poin tonearm!
Bought with Mr. Eduardo in this store

http://www.avantgardeaudio.com.br/

As part of the payment I gave my tonearm Kuzma 4point, the delivery was scheduled for December this year, but unfortunately found that it is more than six months that this shopkeeper has not spoken to the manufacturer!
Unfortunately I will not have my Christmas toy, I believe I will have to go to the police station to retrieve my old tonearm, it will not be a good Christmas for the Brazilian audiophiles who bought this store!

A Brand New System:

Pass X260.8s amps
Pass XP22 Preamp
Luxman D-08u SACD
Aurender N100H Streamer
Magico A3’s
Magico A3 Grills
Shunyata Hydra Alpha A12 Power Conditioner
Shunyata Cables
Bamboo SVT Quadrasphire Racks (x3) and Amp Stands (x2)

Should be installed Friday. Already considering adding at least a turntable system as well or maybe ...

Santa might not be able to make it because his reindeers are overworked, long hours, and have reduced healthcare and pension

Reactions: Lagonda
DC7EEA7D-59FA-4315-B3A7-9866B4BCD898.png
And Santa knows i’m into Stereo, not Mono;)

Last edited:
Santa already came early for me........and he has paid ahead a few years too.

in the last 30 days....

darTZeel 468 mono blocks
CS Port LFT1 turntable
CS Port C3E2MQ phono

i suppose i must have been pretty good.......but my SWMBO says i was bad.:eek:

Santa has you on speed dial....

pictures do say sometimes more than words :)IMG_2097.jpgIMG_2095.jpgIMG_2094.jpgIMG_2093.jpgIMG_2091.jpg

Incoming DAC arriving soon brings me to my end game as my system will be that which carries me into the sunset
Congrats Steve...a long time coming. Look forward to reading all about it. In time for the New Year or much later?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lagonda and bonzo75
Santa came earlier this month and left a NOS EMT 997 tonearm for the EMT 927 that is waiting to go back to the homeland for a few days at the spa with the Dusch family.
A lot of vinyl too.

Mid January
Game on! As a redbook only guy (for some time to come), I look forward to reading about your new digital. For me, i am keeping my head down and focusing on speakers. I have my eye on a pair, but the timing is not right. Stay tuned.

santa gave me a kronos pro with black beauty tonearm with zyx universe optimum and matching kronos stand with nordost tonearm cable

Reactions: Mike Lavigne

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing