MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I liked the L10/ M10 , it has a sound which unravels detail/ dynamics in a extraordinary way .
Whether this was due to the Rock port Lyra the amps or the CH source is still a bit unclear to me .
I think its a large part due to the amps
Hope to hear them again in Munich.

Attachments

• 20220522_143815.jpg
    20220522_143815.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220522_143534.jpg
    20220522_143534.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220522_142152.jpg
    20220522_142152.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: cmarin

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I liked the L10/ M10 , it has a sound which unravels detail/ dynamics in a extraordinary way .
Whether this was due to the Rock port Lyra the amps or the CH source is still a bit unclear to me .
Its all the above and a good system setup as well. THe M10 alone is a wonderful power amp but add the L10 and you geteven more. When I replaced my L1 with an L10 there was a giant leap.Any system is only as good as its weakest part. Rockport Lyra's are excellent speakers and the new CH C1.2 stack is really wonderful as well. When I got to hear it at another place that wasn't my own, with our speakers, a fullblown Wadax system and a really good room it reinforces what you believe and you get another "version" of what the gear can do. I also heard the same gear , same room, with the Wilson XVX and Subs before we tore it down and set up the Divin Noblesse and Divin Sovereigns.
IMO 10 series is fantastic.

Reactions: cmarin

jbrrp1

Aug 3, 2020
I'd love to hear that system with the Rockports! And that one with the Kharmas, too!! The 10 series electronics are performing magic with my TAD's, as well, so I think they are a solid link in the chain that you are reacting to. I think you nailed what sets them apart: they reveal so much inner life in the music via dynamic shadings and details that it just seems to "breathe" more like music to me.

Reactions: andromedaaudio

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Boony, is this same room with DZ, CHP an Pilium a customer's place or one of your rooms?
95431-1533b77580287d7dd2fc7ef8d5fecac3.jpg IMG_2139-2.jpeg

Reactions: GuyB

Boon@GAV

Feb 21, 2023
Boony, is this same room with DZ, CHP an Pilium a customer's place or one of your rooms?
View attachment 104962 View attachment 104963
This is client room but for temporary use as his 2 new much larger listening rooms will be done shortly this year .He was trade-in DarTZeel to Pilium for one room and his second room he bought CH 10 Series . One room locate in Bangkok ,the other room in other province :) :) :)

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
This is client room but for temporary use as his 2 new much larger listening rooms will be done shortly this year .He was trade-in DarTZeel to Pilium for one room and his second room he bought CH 10 Series . One room locate in Bangkok ,the other room in other province :) :) :)
Congrats, GREAT job with all you are doing!!!

Reactions: Scott Naylor

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Reactions: FDPDK and MadFloyd

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass

John C

Dec 18, 2015
Funny how all of the reviews, basically, say the same thing as most of us that own the 10 Series. Yet, there will still be those that have never heard the 10 Series, or heard it at a show, that continue to cast doubt.

It’s just different. You have to hear it properly set up. I have yet to have a guest that has heard my system not be completely stunned. Throw the whole tube vs. solid state out the window. It’s just music.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Interesting how often I see CH matched with Stenheim speakers.

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Interesting how often I see CH matched with Stenheim speakers.
Swiss synergy ;) .
Jean Pascal is using CHPs in his factory demo room (alternates with DartZeel) and Florian also has/had Stenheim in his demo room...

Bonesy Jonesy

Jan 3, 2017
UK & Spain
Yes, I have also noticed (as well as Stenheim speakers) Magico speakers being used in quite a few CH Precision systems.

I would love to see (and hear of course) a TOTL CH Precision System connected to TOTL Focal Speakers. I can imagine the TOTL CH System with two M10's powering Focal Grand Utopias would sound awesome !

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Oliver Gobel also uses CH and CH has Gobel speakers as well.
Bonesy- Focal owns Naim or vice versa so that is usually how you see them.
Many manufacturers work closely with others and trade gear. The most common of course is the US group you see together everywhere which you all know and needs no mention. ( CARTEL lol)

Bonesy Jonesy

Jan 3, 2017
UK & Spain
Many manufacturers work closely with others and trade gear. The most common of course is the US group you see together everywhere which you all know and needs no mention. ( CARTEL lol)
Yes I remember when Focal bought Naim and then some time later (think a year or two) I got to hear the Naim Statement with Grand Utopia's at a UK Hifi show. Very nice (and so it should be for over £300,0000 !) although not earth shattering and amazing.

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
I was at Florian place like a month ago and he was expecting to get a new pair of Goebel speakers - need to check if he got them to hear this combo...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing