CH Precision C1.2

billeames

Mar 6, 2023
Hello,

This is Bill Eames, fairly new to whatsbest forums. Its a little confusing to find my thread and finally found the search feature,
Good.

I am now reporting on comparison between TechDAS air force 3 premium (I call Air Force) and C1.2 DAC with D1.5 transport. This is all my personal opinion.

CH precision: Playing the D1.5 Internal DAC, was significantly less great than the Air Force. But when I did the C1.2/D1.5, it was much closer to the Air force. Not bad in my opinion. Piano was great with Air Force and not bad with the C1.2/D1.5. Orchestral music best with Air Force and the c1.2/D1.5 was a little worse but not too much. But the combo is 82k I think. Not far different in cost to Air Force/CH phono stage.

Oh why, oh why is Digital hard to do? At even cost it seems to me analog is superior. My record player is Master Innovation/Universal 12 in arm/Jubilee MC plus Simaudio 310lp phono stage.

I would be great to hear CH with a clock, but I heard it costs $24k. I have my financial limit and even the MI is a big step. I hear there are cheaper clocks that are off brand and cheaper. compatibility would be a problem.

I would think way in future for me could be C1.2 with Esoteric K01x as a transport but I wonder if the sound would be compromised. I like the sound of the D1.5/C1.2.

Ideally digital can catch up with analog. SACD was largely abandoned.

Thank you.

Bill Eames

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Hi Bill,
SACD may be dead in the west but not so in East Asia.

The CH Precision T1 clock with satellite synchronization is the best audiophile 10M clock that I have ever auditioned but expensive.

You may consider the Cybershaft top 10M clocks with ext powersupply. They are very good and much more "affordable".

The new CH Link between the D1.5 and C1.2 is crucial.
I don't recommend matching the C1.2 with transport from another brand.

Brahmsian

VIP/Donor
Aug 2, 2020
Hello,

This is Bill Eames, fairly new to whatsbest forums. Its a little confusing to find my thread and finally found the search feature,
Good.

I am now reporting on comparison between TechDAS air force 3 premium (I call Air Force) and C1.2 DAC with D1.5 transport. This is all my personal opinion.

CH precision: Playing the D1.5 Internal DAC, was significantly less great than the Air Force. But when I did the C1.2/D1.5, it was much closer to the Air force. Not bad in my opinion. Piano was great with Air Force and not bad with the C1.2/D1.5. Orchestral music best with Air Force and the c1.2/D1.5 was a little worse but not too much. But the combo is 82k I think. Not far different in cost to Air Force/CH phono stage.

Oh why, oh why is Digital hard to do? At even cost it seems to me analog is superior. My record player is Master Innovation/Universal 12 in arm/Jubilee MC plus Simaudio 310lp phono stage.

I would be great to hear CH with a clock, but I heard it costs $24k. I have my financial limit and even the MI is a big step. I hear there are cheaper clocks that are off brand and cheaper. compatibility would be a problem.

I would think way in future for me could be C1.2 with Esoteric K01x as a transport but I wonder if the sound would be compromised. I like the sound of the D1.5/C1.2.

Ideally digital can catch up with analog. SACD was largely abandoned.

Thank you.

Bill Eames
Hi Bill,

Having traversed down a similar path to you a few years ago now, I am happy to share with you my learnings:

1) I would buy the X1 before the T1. The X1 power supply will build the foundation for your sound and it will provide you with a more bottom up and textured sound, more akin to analogue. The T1 provides the staging and the placement accuracy. Back then, I went the other way which was fine but if I have to it all over again, I would go with the X1 power supply. It was truly transformative.
2) The CH Link is an essential item, if you buy both the C1.2 and D1.5, it is a must investment.

After all of this, would this sound be comparable to the Air Force sound? I have no idea but I love the fully integrated CH sound in my setup. It is as good as my Kronos + P1 combination or let's put it this way, I don't think I am missing out on anything. I also understand that Kronos may not be the final word on analogue excellence so another TT may outdo the C1.2/D1.5 combo. I tried the C1 with the SACD player from Soulution (as I had it in another room) and you lose a lot.

Hope this helps.

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
After all of this, would this sound be comparable to the Air Force sound? I have no idea but I love the fully integrated CH sound in my setup. It is as good as my Kronos + P1 combination or let's put it this way, I don't think I am missing out on anything. I also understand that Kronos may not be the final word on analogue excellence so another TT may outdo the C1.2/D1.5 combo. I tried the C1 with the SACD player from Soulution (as I had it in another room) and you lose a lot.
Agree with Brahmsian!
X1 is a wise buy, as it can enhance both the D1.5 and C1.2.

BTW my friend Kahw and I compared D1.5+C1.2+X1+Cybershaft 21A vs his Air Force One+Thales Statement tonearm+Lyra Olympos X+Lyra Connoisseur Phonamp directly in his audio system.
Both he and I agreed that the CH Precision digital combo was on par with his Vinyl combo.

Bonesy Jonesy

Jan 3, 2017
UK & Spain
Hi Bill,
I would also add to 'Brahmsian' and 'CKKeung' posts that if you have the CH D1.5 you should ideally be using SACD with it to get the best out of the CH D1.5 & CH C1.2 as a good quality SACD should be superior to a high quality CD and streaming files and a high quality SACD should stomp all over any CD or any high quality streamer running high quality music files.

The reason I say this, is from my experience even running SACD Hybrids with my Chord Blu (with inbuilt M Scaler) and Chord DAVE (connected together with Wave High Fidelity STORM Reference BNC digital data interconnects) were far superior to any CD or digital file (and the Blu cannot run true SACDs). So I imagine if I had a SACD Transporter the sound would be on another level.

Also what phono stage was being used with the Techdas Air Force 3 Premium ?
Ideally it should be a CH P1 Phono stage with an X1 Power Supply to do a direct A to B comparison with the CH D1.5 & C1.2.

zbub

Jun 27, 2013
To me personally, vinyl and digital playbacks are equally valid, and with the current state of the art digital, it's just a different presentation. There are certain things that're easier to achieve through vinyl (or digital) playback, and if one's priorities lean towards one medium's strengths, it's game, set, match very easily.
For the longest time I am a die-hard analog guy, but I've made peace with digital, accepting what it does well and just enjoy the music. BUT, FWIW, I still believe it costs more money for digital than vinyl to have equivalent sound.

billeames

Mar 6, 2023
Hi Bill,
I would also add to 'Brahmsian' and 'CKKeung' posts that if you have the CH D1.5 you should ideally be using SACD with it to get the best out of the CH D1.5 & CH C1.2 as a good quality SACD should be superior to a high quality CD and streaming files and a high quality SACD should stomp all over any CD or any high quality streamer running high quality music files.

The reason I say this, is from my experience even running SACD Hybrids with my Chord Blu (with inbuilt M Scaler) and Chord DAVE (connected together with Wave High Fidelity STORM Reference BNC digital data interconnects) were far superior to any CD or digital file (and the Blu cannot run true SACDs). So I imagine if I had a SACD Transporter the sound would be on another level.

Also what phono stage was being used with the Techdas Air Force 3 Premium ?
Ideally it should be a CH P1 Phono stage with an X1 Power Supply to do a direct A to B comparison with the CH D1.5 & C1.2.
Hello Bonsey,

Yes it (Air Force 3 premium) was with the P1 with the RIAA curve set to the record manufacturer. I hear Deutsche Grammophon uses the Teldec RIAA curve. It (AF 3 premium) was quite good, better than any CD player I haver heard. As I said the C1.2 and D1.5 approached the turntable in emotion and sound. Its been a while since I heard DCS Apex rossini with DCS clock versus Air force 3 premium. Of course Air force 3p beat it. Im not familiar with other CH equipment, and it may have had the power suipply attached.

If I urn into some money someday I may be able to get a C1.5. And use Teac esoteric K01x as a transport. I dont know how that would sound, but I know the C1.5 is like $41000.

I desperately want CD to sound like the $50000 turntables of today. Master Innovation (MI), Air Force 3 Premium, etc. Even hearing a MI on youtube I can hear something good with MI.

So far my Clearaudio Master Innovation beats the CD except some, which is funny. And thats why Im out of money. New players like CD or streaming will have to wait. I prefer the expensive turntable sound.

Bill

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to WBF, Bill!

Just out of curiosity, why do you desperately want CD to sound as good as analog?

Since you obviously value the sonic attributes of analog, what makes you think you will ever prefer in a categorical way digital over analog?

billeames

Mar 6, 2023
Welcome to WBF, Bill!

Just out of curiosity, why do you desperately want CD to sound as good as analog?

Since you obviously value the sonic attributes of analog, what makes you think you will ever prefer in a categorical way digital over analog?
Hello Ron

The short answer is I have six times the number of CDs than LPs. So there is some bias here, and the desire that the CDs would sound better. But that doesnt change the truth for me, that most LPs sound better (than CDs) on a sufficiently expensive turntable.

When I listen to Clearaudio turntable, I say what have I been missing for all the years that I have been concentrating on cd buying? Clearaudio Master innovation (MI) seems to have the detail that many cds on my system lack. The pleasure factor is higher with MI than the cd players (Simaudio andromeda and Esoteric k01x) in most cases. Perhaps I am unfair comparing a $20,000 CD player to a $46,000 turntable. But when I heard the CH player (C1.5 plus C1.2)
I thought that $82,000 CH precision CD players compared to the $50,000 vinyl player seems more equal.
Admittedly there seems to be some records where the difference is minor (discovered like two days ago).

I should now say that there are some CDs that may sound better or same as LP. A small number.

My financial status has gotten worse so affording a better CD player may be a long time from now if ever. Buying the Clearaudio definitely hurt my finances. I am not wealthy. 5-10 years between major audio purchases of that magnitude.

Since I got the master innovation in mid February, I still have a long way to go in discovering its characteristics.

To the CD players credit, they sound very brilliant and a good driving rhythm. But not too forward. There does seem to be a characteristic that is common to most CD players, which has a brighter and more forward sounding some cases.

If I never compared the CD players to a great turntable, I wouldn't know what I'm missing. And I did not compare the two for many years.

I went to an audio show about four years ago and discovered there is a difference, and that the MI (with gold finger cartridge and a $30,000 arm) seemed wonderful. (Compared to DCS Vivaldi setup).

My MI has the jubilee mc cartridge, 12 inch universal arm, and low cost simaudio 310LP phono preamp)

A matter of personal preference, and wanted to do a higher end table before the end.

Bill

Bonesy Jonesy

Jan 3, 2017
UK & Spain
Hello Ron

The short answer is I have six times the number of CDs than LPs. So there is some bias here, and the desire that the CDs would sound better. But that doesnt change the truth for me, that most LPs sound better (than CDs) on a sufficiently expensive turntable.

When I listen to Clearaudio turntable, I say what have I been missing for all the years that I have been concentrating on cd buying? Clearaudio Master innovation (MI) seems to have the detail that many cds on my system lack. The pleasure factor is higher with MI than the cd players (Simaudio andromeda and Esoteric k01x) in most cases. Perhaps I am unfair comparing a $20,000 CD player to a $46,000 turntable. But when I heard the CH player (C1.5 plus C1.2)
I thought that $82,000 CH precision CD players compared to the $50,000 vinyl player seems more equal.
Admittedly there seems to be some records where the difference is minor (discovered like two days ago).

I should now say that there are some CDs that may sound better or same as LP. A small number.

My financial status has gotten worse so affording a better CD player may be a long time from now if ever. Buying the Clearaudio definitely hurt my finances. I am not wealthy. 5-10 years between major audio purchases of that magnitude.

Since I got the master innovation in mid February, I still have a long way to go in discovering its characteristics.

To the CD players credit, they sound very brilliant and a good driving rhythm. But not too forward. There does seem to be a characteristic that is common to most CD players, which has a brighter and more forward sounding some cases.

If I never compared the CD players to a great turntable, I wouldn't know what I'm missing. And I did not compare the two for many years.

I went to an audio show about four years ago and discovered there is a difference, and that the MI (with gold finger cartridge and a $30,000 arm) seemed wonderful. (Compared to DCS Vivaldi setup).

My MI has the jubilee mc cartridge, 12 inch universal arm, and low cost simaudio 310LP phono preamp)

A matter of personal preference, and wanted to do a higher end table before the end.

Bill
Hi Bill,
I followed a similar path to you regarding my experiences with comparing digital vs analogue during my more recent (last 4 years) of my hifi system life path.

When I first purchased my Chord DAVE and Chord M Scaler and linked it up to my Chord Blu MK1 to play CD's with High Fidelity Wave STORM BNC Digital Cables, I thought wow this sounds fantastic and sounded so much better than then my current Rega RP10 with Apheta 2 cartridge and Rega Aria Phono Stage. Therefore I played mostly CDs and SACD Hybrids (the SACD Hybrids always seemed to sound so much better than the standard CDs even though my Chord Blu could only play the hybrid part of the SACD). However, I could only listen to CD's (manily through my TOTL headphone system - Hifiman EF1000 Amp with Susvara headphones) and files direct from my PC for say 1 hour at most as I got hearing fatigue.

Then like you, I decided to look at buying a much better TT, wiht hoping I could listen to my music much longer than one hour at a time with my digital system, so with limited funds I decided to buy the Rega P10 TT with Apheta 3 cartridge and Rega's TOTL Phono Stage the Aura hoping it would sound better than the RP10 with Aria. It did sound better but again my DAVE & M Scaler & Blu set-up still sounded better.
So at this time I came to the conclusion that no way could analogue beat digital.

Then in July last year it all changed, as I saw advertised a one owner used one of my dream TT's a Kuzma XL DC with 4Point 11" arm from a Kuzma Dealer in Finland (who had initially sold this TT themselves to one of their customers, so the history etc. was good). So I managed to secure the funds for this very expensive TT with a fitted new MSL Eminent Ex cartridge fitted and set-up by the Kuzma Dealer as they had a new XL DC & 4Point 11" on demo so they could accurately set it up on my 4Point with the removable head shell etc. )

Wow, even connected to the Rega Aura phono stage wit a direct comparison to my Rega P10 it sounded amazing and was up there with my digital set-up. What was also important to me was that I could also listen to my music for much longer than an hour playing my vinyl on my Kuzma set-up. So I sold the Rega P10.
However I wasn't satisfied, and thought maybe with a TOTL phono stage I could surpass my digital set-up. So from August to October I heavily researched online looking at what phono stage I would buy (with an ideal match for my MSL Eminent Ex). I came to the conclusion that the CH Precision P1 would be best for me due to it's excellent reviews, high flexibility and set-up and I liked the look of the CH gear.
Again luck was on my side and a one owner used CH P1 came up for sale in November last year from a Hifi Dealer in Turkey. So with the funds from selling the Rega Aura and P10, I bought the P1.
Using the P1's MC1 current input connection, wow wow the sound transformed it all directions and more importantly it surpassed my Chord digital set-up. And I could listen to my music on vinyl for many hours at a stretch. I was in audio nirvana (with my TOTL headphone set-up).

However, there is a down side (like all things in life) with my TT set-up. And that is, I have had to spend quite a lot of money on set-up accessories for my TT in order to try and lower the record surface noise and ticks and pops (even though I clean all of my records with my original 1970's professional Keith Monks Classic RCM) and am still buying expensive accessories (i.e. ordered a CSPort IME1 Static Eliminator, going to buy AnalogMagik V2 software and a laptop and analogue to digital phono convertor to run it to make sure my cartridge is properly set-up, bought a good quality electrostatic tester, bought high quality digital TT level, bought a high quality digital scale for VTF, bought the Smart Tractor tool etc. etc.).
However, I don't mind having to buy all of these TT accessories as I enjoy using them and setting up my TT as I am a tactile kind of person. Also, if you put in the time to set up your TT yourself, you learn a lot and get great satisfaction from it.

Since July last year I now have over 530 hours of vinyl playback (use a digital stylus timer) with my vinyl music listening being over 95% now vs my digital CD listening. So like you, I now know analogue can be superior to digital.

However, also like you, I am thinking (long term) if the CH C1.2 with CH D1.5 would sound better than my Kuzma set-up and would also go with my CH P1 ? I would then sell all of my Chord gear (have a fullChord Choral speaker system in Spain) and concentrate over next 10 years to get a full CH Precision system which I would retire with. For now though (due to limited funds for this hobby, I think I will buy a used CH X1 to go with my P1 when I have saved up the funds.

Bonesy Jonesy

Jan 3, 2017
UK & Spain
Hi Bill,
I followed a similar path to you regarding my experiences with comparing digital vs analogue during my more recent (last 4 years) of my hifi system life path.

When I first purchased my Chord DAVE and Chord M Scaler and linked it up to my Chord Blu MK1 to play CD's with High Fidelity Wave STORM BNC Digital Cables, I thought wow this sounds fantastic and sounded so much better than then my current Rega RP10 with Apheta 2 cartridge and Rega Aria Phono Stage. Therefore I played mostly CDs and SACD Hybrids (the SACD Hybrids always seemed to sound so much better than the standard CDs even though my Chord Blu could only play the hybrid part of the SACD). However, I could only listen to CD's (manily through my TOTL headphone system - Hifiman EF1000 Amp with Susvara headphones) and files direct from my PC for say 1 hour at most as I got hearing fatigue.

Then like you, I decided to look at buying a much better TT, wiht hoping I could listen to my music much longer than one hour at a time with my digital system, so with limited funds I decided to buy the Rega P10 TT with Apheta 3 cartridge and Rega's TOTL Phono Stage the Aura hoping it would sound better than the RP10 with Aria. It did sound better but again my DAVE & M Scaler & Blu set-up still sounded better.
So at this time I came to the conclusion that no way could analogue beat digital.

Then in July last year it all changed, as I saw advertised a one owner used one of my dream TT's a Kuzma XL DC with 4Point 11" arm from a Kuzma Dealer in Finland (who had initially sold this TT themselves to one of their customers, so the history etc. was good). So I managed to secure the funds for this very expensive TT with a fitted new MSL Eminent Ex cartridge fitted and set-up by the Kuzma Dealer as they had a new XL DC & 4Point 11" on demo so they could accurately set it up on my 4Point with the removable head shell etc. )

Wow, even connected to the Rega Aura phono stage wit a direct comparison to my Rega P10 it sounded amazing and was up there with my digital set-up. What was also important to me was that I could also listen to my music for much longer than an hour playing my vinyl on my Kuzma set-up. So I sold the Rega P10.
However I wasn't satisfied, and thought maybe with a TOTL phono stage I could surpass my digital set-up. So from August to October I heavily researched online looking at what phono stage I would buy (with an ideal match for my MSL Eminent Ex). I came to the conclusion that the CH Precision P1 would be best for me due to it's excellent reviews, high flexibility and set-up and I liked the look of the CH gear.
Again luck was on my side and a one owner used CH P1 came up for sale in November last year from a Hifi Dealer in Turkey. So with the funds from selling the Rega Aura and P10, I bought the P1.
Using the P1's MC1 current input connection, wow wow the sound transformed it all directions and more importantly it surpassed my Chord digital set-up. And I could listen to my music on vinyl for many hours at a stretch. I was in audio nirvana (with my TOTL headphone set-up).

However, there is a down side (like all things in life) with my TT set-up. And that is, I have had to spend quite a lot of money on set-up accessories for my TT in order to try and lower the record surface noise and ticks and pops (even though I clean all of my records with my original 1970's professional Keith Monks Classic RCM) and am still buying expensive accessories (i.e. ordered a CSPort IME1 Static Eliminator, going to buy AnalogMagik V2 software and a laptop and analogue to digital phono convertor to run it to make sure my cartridge is properly set-up, bought a good quality electrostatic tester, bought high quality digital TT level, bought a high quality digital scale for VTF, bought the Smart Tractor tool etc. etc.).
However, I don't mind having to buy all of these TT accessories as I enjoy using them and setting up my TT as I am a tactile kind of person. Also, if you put in the time to set up your TT yourself, you learn a lot and get great satisfaction from it.

Since July last year I now have over 530 hours of vinyl playback (use a digital stylus timer) with my vinyl music listening being over 95% now vs my digital CD listening. So like you, I now know analogue can be superior to digital.

However, also like you, I am thinking (long term) if the CH C1.2 with CH D1.5 would sound better than my Kuzma set-up and would also go with my CH P1 ? I would then sell all of my Chord gear (have a fullChord Choral speaker system in Spain) and concentrate over next 10 years to get a full CH Precision system which I would retire with. For now though (due to limited funds for this hobby, I think I will buy a used CH X1 to go with my P1 when I have saved up the funds.
Forgot to mention in my TT accessories, I have also bought an electronic / ultrasonic stylus cleaner ('Flux HifI' ), and two Dino Lite USB microscopes (10 to 200x and 700 to 900x magnifications), a Dino Lite USB Polarising Light Source, and a Dino Lite RK-10A Stand with a vertical extension arm and the X-Y positioning arm to check overall condition and day to day cleanliness of my stylus and records.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
There's no doubt that vinyl playback is a lot more organic (operationally speaking, not sonically speaking), and a lot "messier," than digital.

Reactions: MadFloyd

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
I can relate. While my analog collection has become sizeable, it can't compete with my digital collection, and of course the availability of the latter increases constantly while analog is primarily based on recordings from the early 80's and prior. Lots of fantastic music from the 50's to the 80's but lots of amazing music being released today. Digital is becoming more and more important to me for that reason. Having become a fan of chamber music, so many of the recent recordings blow away any vinyl I have heard - whether it be string quartets, solo piano etc. This is not so much the playback medium but the recording quality. Some are available on vinyl, but only a small fraction.

In the context of my system, vinyl has a more organic sounding character that I do love. I continue to add to my vinyl collection here and there but play digital more often. I haven't heard CH digital but I wouldn't expect it to come anywhere close to the organic quality of vinyl. I would expect it to sound squeaky clean & pure, but probably not tonally dense enough to compete. Of course, I'd be happy to have my opinion changed.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Having become a fan of chamber music, so many of the recent recordings blow away any vinyl I have heard - whether it be string quartets, solo piano etc.

old vinyl outside the reissue catalog has thousands of high quality performances on great vinyl sonics, for chamber music. Including monos. And for solo piano. Some are just too expensive.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
old vinyl outside the reissue catalog has thousands of high quality performances on great vinyl sonics, for chamber music. Including monos. And for solo piano. Some are just too expensive.
I've yet to hear solo piano on any vinyl rival modern recordings. Not saying the older ones are terrible or anything, just that some recent ones are outstanding. But regardless, who wants to limited to the past?

Reactions: iaxel

billeames

Mar 6, 2023
Hi Bill,

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I've yet to hear solo piano on any vinyl rival modern recordings. Not saying the older ones are terrible or anything, just that some recent ones are outstanding. But regardless, who wants to limited to the past?

you should then skip Beethoven, Bach and led zep too. Past sucks.

I don’t doubt you haven’t heard good solo piano on old recordings, I believe you when you say you haven’t. That however does not mean it is not there.

btw please recommend a modern piano recording to try and in the next few months I will do videos of both your recommendations and mine for the forum.

billeames

Mar 6, 2023
Hello Ron and anyone else with interest in this,

Thank you for your comments.
I fanticise about having a cd player as good as a $50k turntable, but to me, it seems like we are not there yet. Will it take 10 more years to reach that level?

If CH precision could do it for 50k or less, that sound would be obtainable for more people. Just to be clear I think the C1.5 alone does not do it. Me, it may take years unless a great financial infusion could come to afford another 50. Being retired, it's less likely.

Audio seems to beg upgrades.

But, oh, the sound of Wagner Das Rheingold with that black background is wonderful on LP. On my CD player there is some hiss on my 1986 Solti CD.

I'd have to listen to the turntable 500 times to make it $100 per time. That's a price of a Philadelphia Orchestra main floor seat. I could think of the benefit in that context.
Thanks.

Bill

Bonesy Jonesy

Jan 3, 2017
UK & Spain
One of the main reasons modern vinyl recordings may sound clearer and cleaner than their original and older counterparts is because they have been digitally recorded and put onto vinyl and therefore more closely resemble a CD !

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing