Color on Rockport Arrakis

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Here is where i got the idea for my color...

Porsche Topaz Brown Metallic.jpg

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Here's where I got mine

2350d1097130178-live-photo-sepang-bronze-e60-m5-m5bronze.jpg

BMW Sepang Bronze

Roysen

Aug 6, 2011
nice colours, i also like metallic grey ,but still my next speaker will be good old high gloss black

Is there anyone here (Wilson owners or dealers) who can confirm if the Wilson Macadamia is the same color as the Porsche Macadamia Brown?

Roysen

Aug 6, 2011
I have found two new color options I really like.

The first is very similar to the Porsche Macadamia Brown/Wilson Macadamia. It is called Audi Teak Brown.
Audi_Teak_Brown.jpg

....and the other is Audi Ipanema Brown. It is my favourite at the moment for lacquer on a pair of Arrakis.
Audio_Ipanema_Brown.JPG

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing