Greetings from WADAX

WADAX

Jan 8, 2024
USA
Hi Everyone - my name is Brandon Lauer, and I am the Director of Sales and Marketing for WADAX. I joined WADAX last summer and have been working with Javier and the team since then to learn the product and culture of the company. I have been involved in the high end industry for nearly 30 years now. I look forward to being a part of WBF and answering any questions you may have. Since I am not an engineer, please be patient with me as I gather information to answer questions that may be more technical in nature. I will also keep you up to date with new products and developments at the company. I look forward to engaging with you!

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to WBF, Brandon!

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
Looking forward to all the future content in thus thread. Thanks for posting.

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
Hi Everyone - my name is Brandon Lauer, and I am the Director of Sales and Marketing for WADAX. I joined WADAX last summer and have been working with Javier and the team since then to learn the product and culture of the company. I have been involved in the high end industry for nearly 30 years now. I look forward to being a part of WBF and answering any questions you may have. Since I am not an engineer, please be patient with me as I gather information to answer questions that may be more technical in nature. I will also keep you up to date with new products and developments at the company. I look forward to engaging with you!
Welcome on WBF, Brandon. May I please ask you the following: a while back Javier informed me that Wadax was thinking about introducing a dsd 512 option for the reference dac. But he also mentioned that this option was not Wadax’s top priority. Can you please inform us whether the dsd 512 option will indeed be introduced in the near future?

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Welcome my friend to the show that never ends....

• Haha
Reactions: Johan K

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello, Brandon and please allow me to offer you a very warm welcome to the What's Best Forum!

Tom

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Brandon, any firm news on the Reference Universal Disc transport?

ashandger

Jun 14, 2013
Brandon, any news on the replacement for Atlantis DAC? Rough timeline? Javier mentioned in an interview that it would be this year. Many thanks

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Any new products in the works?

Steve Vu

Oct 26, 2020
Welcome Brandon. You should stay awake 24/24 to answer all of question fully and quickly because members here are extreme fastidious. ;)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
As long as I get an answer by the time I've managed to save the budget for the Ref line.
Seriously, I'd love to see the Ref Universal Disc Transport.
To have something SOTA that plays CD, SACD, DVD-A, XRCD, BR-A, 4K-A, Glass CDs, would be a lot of fun.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
70602527054__83E63E74-AA3B-4D5E-BCAA-3793C4A13CCE.jpeg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
IMG_3707.jpeg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
its coming..... cue music from Jaws soundtrack LOL

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
So this is the Wadax reference series full out: the reference dac with its own two PSU’s, the reference server with its own dedicated PSU and the new reference sacd-player with its own dedicated PSU. Furthermore a lot of Akasa dc-cables and the Akasa interlink. Must be quite something.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Very much looking fwds to direct comparisons and impressions (there are no verdicts in this hobby) of the new Ref Transport versus Ref Server.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
THey had it all in Munich however it was a prototype. I did get to briefly listen but the room was crowded and I don't try to evaulate anything in that environment. I think its seriously cool however I don't really have a need for it as I love the server and I love the ease of use of streaming and the ability to have a basically free jukebox with all the music in the world. I do have a few thousands CD's somewhere in storeage but like I said I think that;s behind me now.

Reactions: bryans

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing