NADAC Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I just shared a screen shot. I didn't accuse you of anything. What's with the harsh reaction? Someone told Andrew to slander the NADAC and me on CA. He's the one who said it. Since you guys are chatting up a storm, with lots to discuss, I thought maybe you were in the loop.

Why THINK anything??? I have chatted a lot to you too, last month. Were we plotting anything? Sheeesh.. People are allowed to chat socially, you know. We talk about things like

HEALTH supplements, etc. REAL world crap that has real world impact.

Why THINK anything??? I have chatted a lot to you too, last month. Were we plotting anything? Sheeesh.. People are allowed to chat socially, you know. We talk about things like

HEALTH supplements, etc. REAL world crap that has real world impact.

Yeah yeah. Come on I told you I would share the Ravenna interface source with Lukasz when the time comes. Last thing we need is people not liking Ravenna. Next time you chat with Andrew, set him straight. Just imagine the next gen GG with Ravenna :)

Yeah yeah. Come on I told you I would share the Ravenna interface source with Lukasz when the time comes. Last thing we need is people not liking Ravenna. Next time you chat with Andrew, set him straight. Just imagine the next gen GG with Ravenna :)

Huh, you did? You may have but I dont recall. In any case, that is between you and Lukasz.

Remember, I LIVE in Geneva, so if I was that interested, I would pick up the phone and hook up with Dom. The audio circle in CH is close knit, just as in Western Canada, wink, wink.

I already am close enough to Herve, and he makes an Ethernet Dac/Integrated that works flawlessly - the LHC-208 "Danalog", which I spent a day listeing to early last year. Frankly for the money you get a Dartzeel Integrated (208wpc) with an Ethernet Dac that goes to DSD 128. That is a killer price for a Dart product!

Frankly, if Ravenna is any good it will stand on its own and would not be threatened by one or 2 negative reviews.

Anyway, I dont have a dog in this fight, so I am out of it. Dont see why the need for a fight anyway. Andrew has always struck me as a gentleman and a scholar, so I will not hear of any slur cast in his direction. If he says something, its his honest feeling. Does not mean he is right, just that he is true to his feelings.

Yeah yeah. Come on I told you I would share the Ravenna interface source with Lukasz when the time comes. Last thing we need is people not liking Ravenna. Next time you chat with Andrew, set him straight. Just imagine the next gen GG with Ravenna :)[/QUOTE]

Have you ever heard the GG to date? I figure you cant have, or you would understand. If like many, you find the sound extremely compelling, You would realize that there is not that much upside...at least no expectation of a WOW factor increase in SQ, as its THERE already.

I see the slanderous NADAC thread has been removed from CA. I guess someone came to their senses.

I see the slanderous NADAC thread has been removed from CA. I guess someone came to their senses.

In point of fact I requested that the thread be deleted, as it appeared to me to be causing you some angst. And please stop stating as a conclusive statement events which are at best allegations. Or put another way, I have never slandered you. What a ridiculous thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing