Sweden: Gothenburg Sound and Vision 2012

MasterChief

Jun 26, 2012
Sweden
I am probably going. If matters at my work can for once be cool...

Nice to see HifiConsult bringing Genesis to Sweden. I can assure you, they regulary have the best sound on the show! :b

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
I am probably going. If matters at my work can for once be cool...

Nice to see HifiConsult bringing Genesis to Sweden. I can assure you, they regulary have the best sound on the show! :b

Thanks for the assurance, MasterChief. I am very excited by HifiConsult whom we have just recently appointed in Sweden. They seem to have the same customer-centric and music-centric passion I have and I am really looking forward to working with them to promote Genesis in Sweden.

Hope to meet you there at the show!

MasterChief

Jun 26, 2012
Sweden
Thanks for the assurance, MasterChief. I am very excited by HifiConsult whom we have just recently appointed in Sweden. They seem to have the same customer-centric and music-centric passion I have and I am really looking forward to working with them to promote Genesis in Sweden.

Hope to meet you there at the show!

Wow, nice to have Mr Genesis himself at the show! Sladd (Ingemar Carlsson) have a passion for this business and he is known by everyone in Sweden with the slightest interest in highend. I have only the absolute best experience doing business with him as a customer.

garylkoh

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
Wow, nice to have Mr Genesis himself at the show! Sladd (Ingemar Carlsson) have a passion for this business and he is known by everyone in Sweden with the slightest interest in highend. I have only the absolute best experience doing business with him as a customer.

That's the plan! We have been out of the Swedish market for way too many years already, and I'm sure that with Ingemar as champion, we will be back in a big way. So, I'll personally support him as much as possible. You should see me in Sweden (or at least Scandinavia) at least once a year from now on.

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Gary-What are you bringing to RMAF this year?

Roysen

Aug 6, 2011
I'll be at the Gothenburg show mainly to discuss delivery of Magico Q7 with Alon, but I am sure I will visit the other rooms too. Now that I know you will be there I will make it a priority to stop by.

Thanks,
Roysen

phycomp

Aug 21, 2012
I went to this show back in 2003 to support the TAG McLaren distributor in Sweeden MAC Audio, very good memories of the show and the people I met :)

garylkoh

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
I'll be at the Gothenburg show mainly to discuss delivery of Magico Q7 with Alon, but I am sure I will visit the other rooms too. Now that I know you will be there I will make it a priority to stop by.

Thanks,
Roysen

I look forward to meeting you and other WBF members at the show!

garylkoh

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
Just about getting ready for the Gothenburg show in the Elite Park Avenue Hotel. Set-up day's tomorrow, but we've tested out the system in the store, and moving it all over today - Genesis 5.3 loudspeakers, Burmester 911 Mk III power amp, Burmester 088 preamp and Burmester 089 CD/DAC. The latter has a USB input, so I'll likely bring my laptop with JPlay to spin high-rez files!

MasterChief

Jun 26, 2012
Sweden
Good luck too you! I cant be there, but I will follow the swedish forums (we have two excellent HiFi forums) where they usually are some really professional pictures of this event.

garylkoh

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
Good luck too you! I cant be there, but I will follow the swedish forums (we have two excellent HiFi forums) where they usually are some really professional pictures of this event.

That's a pity. I understand that there will be performers from the Gothenburg Opera performing "live". I'll definitely be doing my best to catch that performance. I'll try to post pictures of the show here as well. The there are only 10 rooms at the Park Avenue venue where I'll be showing. Not sure if I'll be able to make it to the Arken venue as well since there will be only the two of us manning the room.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal

Can you provide us with the links of the forums? Thanks!

MasterChief

Jun 26, 2012
Sweden
Can you provide us with the links of the forums? Thanks!

Sure, but for the moment there are none (except some crappy mobile phone pics). This is the Genesis forum so I start a new thread when there is something worthy of linking. If I find some nice shots of the Genesis I will of course put them in this thread..

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I'm skipping RMAF this year - just way too many shows all around the world to do. I'll be in Toronto for TAVES that is the week before RMAF.

I hope to finally get a chance to meet you there Gary! I'll be going on Friday, and possibly Saturday as well! What room will you be in?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing