A1 vs A1.5 vs M1.1

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
@Elliot G. and others, Since you mentioned that the M1.1 was superior in every aspect to the A1.5, if I understood correctly.. What would you advise as a superior set up if you had to choose between one M1.1 in Stereo or two A1.5's that you can use as mono's in bridged mode?
Also would like to know if anyone has done any comparisons with Vitus Amps and the differences they have noted between the two?
Thanks!
First I am not a fan of bridged anything. Using two amps in mono is different and that is better. I still believe that an M1.1 is better than a pair of A1.5 in everyway. I don't have nor sell Vitus so I wont make any comments about competitors that is for you to decide. I have listened to a whole lot of power amplifiers and I first bought the CH for my speakers as I thought it was the best gear I had heard. I later on decided to become a dealer and I have turned a lot of people on to it. They have traded many different brands in on them however Vitus was not one since I don't know anyone that owns them. I hope that helps. What speakers are you playing with?

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Qrd19

Apr 20, 2020
Now I am in the situation to choose between A1.5 and M1.1 (stereo). Sabrina X in a 20 sqm room. Any recommendations?

transaminasi

Jan 16, 2015
North Italy
In your opinion would be CH Precision A1.5 (with L1) enough powerful to drive new Sasha V (88dB vs 91dB of old Sasha Daw)?

Reactions: MadFloyd

transaminasi

Jan 16, 2015
North Italy
3dB less compared to Daw ins't a bit

transaminasi

Jan 16, 2015
North Italy
CH M1.1 impossible for me ($)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing