Aries Cerat on demo at the Swiss High End show on October 26th and 27th

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
All those in Europe interested in hearing the Aries Cerat sound can join us on the 26th and 27th of October at the Swiss High End show. This is held at the Movenpick Hotel in Regensdorf, Switzerland. By chance, I live very close to the show and will have an Apero Saturday evening...so all WBFers that attend the show on Saturday are invited to come over for a snack and a drink!

We will be demoing the Aries Cerat Genus integrated amp and the Aries Cerat Kassandra II reference DAC. Speakers will be the Dynamikks Athos 10.

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Will be there! Looking fw meeting you and Lukasz.
Cheers,
G

Reactions: morricab

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
A photo from room setup...a bit dark so I will try another tomorrow. If anyone wants to here how it sounds they can PM me with their email and I can send some files. 176C3CA3-C230-4928-8E40-6CE6116334BC.jpeg

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Will be the loudest gang in your room tmr afternoon ;)

Reactions: morricab

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Show pic day one. DF31C403-3CE6-43CD-8256-FE30CC1FCB6B.jpeg

Reactions: hogen

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing