CEC TL0 Service Manual

TrueTriode

Nov 26, 2020
I am looking for any members who has a service manual for the cectl0. My unit is acting up, i need to have it service but my local personnel need a service manual. If you all can help out. Much appreciated!

I have a CEC TL0 that I managed to repair on my own. It was an issue with the belt, which is easily replaceable. What's the issue you are having with the unit?

Really appreciate the quick response from you. All belts are perfect, it would spin great, would not read certain cd. Has trouble reading some disc. Service personnel did change out a new laser lens but the problem is still there.

Ah, my TL0 does this as well. I’ve come to accept that it’s a finicky CD reader. Fortunately the vast majority of discs are read properly. A few it will not read. I have other CD players for playing those back. I’m not sure it’s an issue that can be fixed, but let me know if you discover a fix!

kool… if you can connect with any members that can come up with the service manual, i can have my service personnel look into it. From what i understand he stated that it has to due with the; servo alignment, spinning ratio, speed rate issues, it needs to be aligned correctly. Let me work with him and if i do have a solution will keep you posted.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu