CES 2013: Nagra and Marten Speakers

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Coltrane Tenor speakers in Nagra booth:

i-37M9fN8-L.jpg

The electronics: Can someone ID the turntable please?
i-tpLCcX3-L.jpg

Nagra MSF stereo amplifier – nice industrial design!
i-SH8kwhF-L.jpg

Sitting next to its brother, Nagra MPS:
i-GR9GkNm-L.jpg

Nagra Jazz tube pre-amp:
i-S6LSThr-L.jpg

Nagra VI digital recorder. Now this is what digital should look like! I could just watch this instead of TV. :D
i-gdGvsjc-L.jpg

Lit up image so that you can see more of the detail:
i-3TW9m48-L.jpg

When analog electronics die and go to heaven, they want to come back looking like Nagra IV!
i-QK6n5q5-L.jpg

Nagra CDP and VPS Phono Preamp:
i-g6gbvPT-L.jpg

Nagra 300p tube amplifier:
i-VfDQcLX-L.jpg

Ah, digital components never look this cool!
i-dNrcqNz-L.jpg

Guts exposed:
i-gk2S94p-L.jpg

i-S6zh5RS-L.jpg

i-tfWxpVD-L.jpg

-- Oh well, at least I did give it me best shot.

* Hey just wait a sec here, maybe its the audio rack.

Nah, it's the TT; it has an album platter's shape on the card's design, with a red tonearm.

Redpoint MG. Not positive. That's also the newest Triplanar arm with Dynavector cartridge. Lot's of Dynavectors floating around CES :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing