Clarisys Audio at California Audio Show July 19 - 21, 2024

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Clarisys Audio and WestminsterLab Together at California Audio Show, in Emeryville, July 19 - 21, 2024!

Come hear the West Coast debut of the Clarisys Audio Piccolo loudspeakers driven by WestminsterLab electronics, with digital playback by the latest LampizatOr DAC, the Poseidon.

Ron Resnick of Audio Cafe and Gary Leeds of Hear This will be co-hosting Parlor Suite 1107. Don't miss this wonderful musical combination!

Reactions: rad
We are very greatful for the two of you to show them using such wonderful electronics!

Eleventh annual California Audio Show (CAS11)

Time and Dates:
10am – 6pm, Friday, 7/19/24
10am – 6pm, Saturday, 7/20/24
10am – 4pm, Sunday, 7/21/24

Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge (Google Maps)
1800 Powell Street, Emeryville, CA 94608
Tel. 510-658-9300

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron Resnick and rad
Is there an extensive list of rooms anywhere on the website? I saw the heading "Rooms" and scrolling down only showed a few rooms.

Those are all of the rooms. It's a very intimate show.

I attended this show last year and really enjoyed it!
Definitely quality over quantity
Really looking forward to hearing the Clarisys with the Rei and Posideon
Looking forward to seeing you again Ron and hopefully meeting Mr. Leeds

Reactions: Ron Resnick
I attended this show last year and really enjoyed it!
Definitely quality over quantity
Really looking forward to hearing the Clarisys with the Rei and Posideon
Looking forward to seeing you again Ron and hopefully meeting Mr. Leeds
It will be fun, Kurt!

I am looking forward to seeing you again!

Last edited:
We are very greatful for the two of you to show them using such wonderful electronics!

Eleventh annual California Audio Show (CAS11)

Time and Dates:
10am – 6pm, Friday, 7/19/24
10am – 6pm, Saturday, 7/20/24
10am – 4pm, Sunday, 7/21/24

Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge (Google Maps)
1800 Powell Street, Emeryville, CA 94608
Tel. 510-658-9300
Thank you, Florian!

just a general comment. Facebook only websites for an audio show are not cool. i signed up for Facebook for my 40th H.S. reunion 14 years ago, got overwhelmed, and have ignored it since. tried to resign but could not get that to 'take'. i do not respond to all the friend requests, and try to avoid it. takes too much time. i have my on line interests and that, along with Instagram or TikTok, or any of those, are not for me.

i respect that many live their lives on it, or degrees of that. i'm not judging it other than me personally. but if an event is only Facebook relative to this hobby then i speak up. especially an Audio Show where in theory they are looking for recognition.

and maybe this show was intended to be under the radar and that was their plan. who knows?

end of rant. have a nice 4th all you USA guys.

Last edited:
Facebook only websites for an audio show are not cool.

that is an article on a blog. is this a Dagogo show?

Those are all of the rooms. It's a very intimate show.
Ron,

I wish you and all the exhibitors and attendees at the show the best experience.

At the same time, I am terribly disappointed in the incredible shrinking show. Northern California deserves better. There are over 30 equipment manufacturers in California. That includes some major players (Berkeley Audio Design, MSB Technology, Magico) in the Bay area alone. Pass Labs is only a few hours away.

The show is long past the size that would encourage my friends and I to make the painful drive from Sacramento. I owned Apogee Stage and Mini Grand speakers back when they were famous. I own Sound Labs now. I would like to hear the Clarisys Piccolos and Sound Labs at the show but there are not enough other rooms for my friends and I to make the journey. I miss our male-bonding adventures including dinner at Spenger's on the way home.

Ron,

I wish you and all the exhibitors and attendees at the show the best experience.
Thank you!

At the same time, I am terribly disappointed in the incredible shrinking show. Northern California deserves better. There are over 30 equipment manufacturers in California. That includes some major players (Berkeley Audio Design, MSB Technology, Magico) in the Bay area alone. Pass Labs is only a few hours away.
You'll have to take that up with Constantine.

Wait , what ..! another show in CA ? cant wait to hear Rons coverage on this one ..

:)
For this particular show I will not be wearing my journalist hat. I will not be doing any interviews or reporting or coverage.

I'll be wearing only my Clarisys Audio dealer hat.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing