FOR SALE: Elrod Statement Gold Custom-made Jumpers Set #2 Bocchino-to-Furutech NCF (Set of 4)

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
“Elrod Signature GOLD Custom-made Jumpers Set #2 Bocchino-to-Furutech NCF (Set of 4)”
Bocchino Spades (5/16”) to Furutech NCF Adjustable Barrel Banana Terminations…

No original box or bag, will professionally package prior to shipment Original owner, less than 2 years old, hand-built by David Elrod
and delivered personally to me. These are SOTA multi-ribbon jumpers adding clarity, frequency extent, more tonal accuracy,
great bass extent and articulation, overall imaging precision and more musical playback when used on prior speakers (Legacy AERIS)
and current TAD R1Mk2s.

The Furutech NCF Bananas are handy in that you twist the barrel and expand or contract the flanges on the bananas to get the
optimum ‘bite’ which I found very useful on TAD R1s that have overly large binding posts with large holes for the banana connectors.

Only reason for selling is an unexpected birthday present and upgrade to Elrod’s Master Series Statement Gold Jumpers.

I’ve used this with Elrod Signature Gold and Statement Gold speaker cables but have also utilized them in demo situations
with other brands of speaker cables; the multi-ribbon, multi-metallurgy approach in these jumpers makes them a fantastic match
for Elrod as well as other brands of cables. If you have a set of speaker cables that you like for mids and treble, using those on
the top posts and ‘jumper down’ with these should give added bass and sub-bass frequency extent, accuracy and articulation
up to the absolute limit of your speakers and your room!

So, instead of settling for ‘custom’ jumpers from your manufacturer of choice only to be told that they use only ½ the conductors
of their regular speaker cables to make a jumper that is ‘more flexible’, go for it and get a real, full-range set of jumpers that will
have you experiencing a wonderful sonic jump in your total speaker playback!

My long-term feedback on this Agon under user ID ‘zephyr24069’ can be shared to give proof you will have a great transaction with me.

Price when new is $1,900 for the set of four (4).

Offer price is $1,150 including UPS Ground insured shipping to the US Lower-48 states and any transaction fees including Paypal
or bank to bank transfer via wire or “Zelle” if your bank supports it.

I will ship to US, Canada, LATAM, APAC, APJ, ANZ or Europe via USPS Priority Mail International; additional shipping fees and customs/other fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Buy with confidence...these are amazing jumpers. Thank you for looking!

Elrod-StmtGold-Jumpers-Bocchino-spades-Furutech-NCF-Bananas-pic2-20170105_122945.jpg Elrod-StmtGold-Jumpers-Bocchino-spades-Furutech-NCF-Bananas-pic1-20170105_123023.jpg

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Bump...PRICE DROP: $900 all-in per terms of the ad at top of the thread!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Sold

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing