Get Off the Fence -Join WBF Today

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
The biggest benefit of being a member of WBF is the ability to post or comment.
Ease of Navigation. WBF remembers your comments and directs you to the latest activity.
Anonymity
I have never been contacted by anyone as a result of my membership. All ads are passive.
No one will be allowed to call you stupid or otherwise impugn your integrity.
At your inquiry you get technical advice and/or product suggestions.
Our members actually listen to music.
Join today, it only takes a minute.
gregadd

Reactions: admin1959
Hello Gregadd, thank you for your kind comments. We work really hard at WBF to make it different and THE place to go for high end audio advice. Yes we have adverts, but we also have help and advice from those sponsors, and drive a channel from brand to members and back. These things keep this hobby alive and encourage creative thinking and product development. We also know many audio brands start from a tiny shoot, and grow to a forest in time. That is why we like to help smaller brands. For example Ken Songer has just joined us. He is an audiophile like the rest of us, and has changed his career direction to focus on hand made Field Coil Speakers. If we can help him get out to a client base to develop his range of speakers, and clients can enjoy top sound at affordable prices, we have succeeded.

Personally I want to thank all our members who spend time here, you make the forum what it is today! Your contributions are both appreciated and cherished.

An example of the club atmosphere.

Someone is seeking advice on the purchase of a commercial freezer. The odd thing is there is probably someone here who knows the answer to that question.

The biggest benefit of being a member of WBF is the ability to post or comment.
Ease of Navigation. WBF remembers your comments and directs you to the latest activity.
Anonymity
I have never been contacted by anyone as a result of my membership. All ads are passive.
No one will be allowed to call you stupid or otherwise impugn your integrity.
At your inquiry you get technical advice and/or product suggestions.
Our members actually listen to music.
Join today, it only takes a minute.
gregadd
I'm sure I was called stupid on here. Maybe more than once. One thing I can say for WBF, it sure mirrors my private life.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph
I'm sure I was called stupid on here. Maybe more than once. One thing I can say for WBF, it sure mirrors my private life.
More than once out of 1400 messages. Statistically that almost zero. 0.0005

Last edited:
How do you keep track of all the places you were
Ked, please be nice(er) to Marc :oops:
It's the holiday season when people are (supposed to be) nice to each other ;)

Ked, please be nice(er) to Marc :oops:
It's the holiday season when people are (supposed to be) nice to each other ;)

hi we are having fun with each other not fighting

Of course, there is always the possibility you were stupid. lol

• Haha

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing