Hello from the beautiful city of Lindau in Germany

VinylSavor

May 15, 2018
Lindau, Germany
www.thomasmayer.li
Hi!

Let me introduce the first member of the 'Intrepid' line of electronics, an all silver differential 10Y line preamp without any capacitors in the signal path. All electronics of the intrepid line have these things in common:

All signal relevant transformers and chokes are silver wound.
The power supply has it's own chassis
All chassis milled from solid blocks of aluminum.

This product line complements the Compactron line which represents the entry level.
The intrepid line will be completed with phono stage, DAC and mono blocks soon. All to be demoed at the upcoming Munich show, Hall2 Booth F06

A mid tier product line will be introduced soon as well.

More info and photos on my blog:

Introducing the INTREPID product line

Best regards

Thomas

P220.jpg

VinylSavor

May 15, 2018
Lindau, Germany
www.thomasmayer.li
Hi All,

My mid tier product line called 'Heritage' just got completed with a set of single ended mono amplifiers. There are phono and line stages, mono amps and a DAC in this series.

All to be shown in Munich in May.

More info on my blog: https://vinylsavor.blogspot.com/

Best regards

Thomas

Attachments

• P11.jpg
    P11.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 4
  • P8.jpg
    P8.jpg
    909.8 KB · Views: 4
  • P14.jpg
    P14.jpg
    882.4 KB · Views: 2
  • P27.jpg
    P27.jpg
    941.9 KB · Views: 3

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing