Help with a Logitech z906 surround speaker system

koikidder

Mar 1, 2022
Hi everyone i have got the logitech z906 speaker system but it has got a fault when i turn it on it will randomly pop in the speaker then turn off im unsure whether or not the issue is the little console pod or the actual amp/board on the back of the sub woofer?

Is there anyway i could buy a receiver or a amp to power the sub and the speakers?? i think the speakers are not the issue but im unsure if you can do it with the amp because i have read online you get active and passive woofers i was hoping to buy something like a nobsound HiFi 5.1 Channel Bluetooth Digital Amplifier the last two pictures are of the nobsound.

If anyone has got any advice on how to get these speakers working it would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 71LnVclccYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71LnVclccYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 1
  • 61iRZbl4QmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    61iRZbl4QmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 415m3BgeYnL._AC_.jpg
    415m3BgeYnL._AC_.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 61ZqMMHU4PS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    61ZqMMHU4PS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1
  • 71KZ-NUE0xS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71KZ-NUE0xS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 1

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing