I tried the AGS diffusors from Japan

Synaxis

Jan 3, 2024
USA
I was most intrigued by the AGS diffusers from Japan and set about getting some to try.

Room acoustics have been a challenge for me in my room for some time, and I've tried many different types and brands,

Here is my opinion on them after comparing them against past products I've bought in my room.

Every room and personal taste is different, so what works for me may be very different than what works for you.

Thanks for sharing this (and nice channel, btw). It's hard to believe that the "mini" could make a difference given it's size, but why not.

Thank you. I totally agree - I was really surprised by that MINI. To be honest I was very skeptical of it myself at first.

I'm thinking it's one of those products where its very specific case - if there is an issue right there it will fix it and if things are "ok" it probably won't make much of a difference.

Reactions: hopkins
Thanks for sharing Michael. Always interesting your videos.

I know you love STEALTH, have you ever tried Sakra interconnects?

This is the reason why you need to do it, believe me. After Dream 20-20 and USB Double Collar you’ll be surprised for sure. You love tweaks and I enjoy following your journey, you often inspired me, this time let me return the favor.

This is the reason why you need to do it, believe me. After Dream 20-20 and USB Double Collar you’ll be surprised for sure. You love tweaks and I enjoy following your journey, you often inspired me, this time let me return the favor.

I always love learning about new gear and trying new tweaks. Thank you!

What’s the price range on these panels?
I'm not sure the distributor has set final pricing yet. I can tell you on a panel by panel cost they will be more expensive than everyone one else. However when you look at it that you will need considerably less of these panels for equal or great results, (at least in my experimenting) the ends up being more reasonable. You can reach out to them here and they an let you know pricing: http://axissaudio.com/

Can you share hgs website? Axiss does not show hgs as one that they represent.

It’s on the Axiss site as Nihon Onkyo.

I was most intrigued by the AGS diffusers from Japan and set about getting some to try.

Room acoustics have been a challenge for me in my room for some time, and I've tried many different types and brands,

Here is my opinion on them after comparing them against past products I've bought in my room.

Every room and personal taste is different, so what works for me may be very different than what works for you.

Hello! We are the exclusive US distributor for AGS. We are working on a brand page for AGS on our website but it is still under construction. Please go to https://axissaudio.com/contact/ and you may email us or call us to get connected to a dealer.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing