Introducing My System

itay123

Mar 5, 2023
I just purchased
Shunyata Everest 8000 + Shunyata Omega XC power cable. :)

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
the Shunyata’s Everest Turned out to be most surprising & delight in my Setup,
You really should audition the Horizon ;)

F208Frank

Mar 27, 2020
New York
A quick update to the system, guys. Rel Reference No. 31 is the newly-added member to my hi-fi flock. Expect a write-up on my impressions soon. Also, in the next few weeks I should have major NAT news in the thread as well.
Fellow No. 31 owner here! Love em.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thundersnow

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
There should be an organization called "audiophiles anonymous" to treat OCD. :)

I hope you are having fun and enjoying the music. Best

Last edited:

Thundersnow

VIP/Donor
Nov 2, 2021
So this is Black Pumas at Eventim Apollo, had the pleasure of attending that concert several days ago:

And these are Black Pumas at my place :) I have to say, the singer’s voice and the tone I heard at the concert is pretty much how I hear it at my place — so ”Colors” me happy :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing