Introducing the Alana loudspeaker by Illusio Audio

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
Duke it was a pleasure working with you this weekend and our room together at the show was amazing. Great sound. I felt like I wasn’t working. We were just brothers enjoying the music.

Reactions: Duke LeJeune

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
Too many transporters and freight companies are struggling to do their basic business. In this economy shipping is a gamble.
This really gets under my skin. Now, when you insure your package it is just to insure that it gets there. I mean isn't that what I am paying for to begin with -- for them to deliver the package.

I would like to make a plug for a shipping company I use whenever I can. That is "Team Worldwide". They are super friendly, helpful, responsive and never seem to have issues. And all of that with what is typically the least expensive shipping quote.

Reactions: Glide3

Duke LeJeune

[Industry Expert]/Member Sponsor
Jul 22, 2013
Princeton, Texas
Reactions: InfigoAudio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing