Is Wadax still in Business?

worldwide

Sep 10, 2019
I have been in the audio industry for over 20 years and represent several world-class audio manufacturers. Recently we had a Wadax Pre one traded in and one of the channels cuts in and out. We took the piece of equipment to a very good repair shop and the repair shop tried to contact Wadax but received no response. After three attempts the repair shop decided they could not do the repair. I have personally tried to contact Wadax six times and they have never responded. I then tried to contact the US distributor and he has not responded. I then tried to contact the Canadian distributor and they said they are not the distributors and in fact they have had issues getting Wadax product repaired.

Is Wadax still in business and if so how do you get schematics and repairs done for this manufacturer?

Robert Neill
President
Worldwide Wholesales
519-619-9924
www.worldwidewholesales.com

www.wilson-benesch.com
www.wellfloat-global.com
www.akikoaudio.com/en
www.hornsolutions.de
www.aries-cerat.com
www.in-akustik.de/en
www.arya-audio.com
www.pinkfaun.com
www.brodmann.at
www.asraudio.de

@WADAX may respond to your issue.

I have been in the audio industry for over 20 years and represent several world-class audio manufacturers. Recently we had a Wadax Pre one traded in and one of the channels cuts in and out. We took the piece of equipment to a very good repair shop and the repair shop tried to contact Wadax but received no response. After three attempts the repair shop decided they could not do the repair. I have personally tried to contact Wadax six times and they have never responded. I then tried to contact the US distributor and he has not responded. I then tried to contact the Canadian distributor and they said they are not the distributors and in fact they have had issues getting Wadax product repaired.

Is Wadax still in business and if so how do you get schematics and repairs done for this manufacturer?

Robert Neill
President
Worldwide Wholesales
519-619-9924

www.wilson-benesch.com
www.wellfloat-global.com
www.akikoaudio.com/en
www.hornsolutions.de
www.aries-cerat.com
www.in-akustik.de/en
www.arya-audio.com
www.pinkfaun.com
www.brodmann.at
www.asraudio.de

Robert Neill
President
Worldwide Wholesales
519-619-9924

www.wilson-benesch.com
www.wellfloat-global.com
www.akikoaudio.com/en
www.hornsolutions.de
www.aries-cerat.com
www.in-akustik.de/en
www.arya-audio.com
www.pinkfaun.com
www.brodmann.at
www.asraudio.de
Hi Robert -
I apologize you’ve had such a difficult time getting hold of us, but I haven’t received any inquiries from you. I can assure you that Wadax is still in business. You should have a message from me on your in box.
Thank you,
Brandon

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu